CHAPTER 19

Because of the series of inexplicable news of babysitters who abused children, Xia An eliminated the idea of ​​handing over her good son to others.

Originally she came from the doomsdays and did not believe in human nature very much. Now that she had seen this kind of news, she was thinking about Xia Xingchen's body.

After some consideration, she decided to bring the child to record the show!

Although Han Yue said that the accommodation conditions would be difficult when the program got recorded, the director group should have a better arrangement.

When she recorded the show, she could keep the little guy in the director's group.

The more she thought about it, the more she felt that the idea was good, so she called Han Yue directly.

After calling Han Yue, Xia An directly told him that Xia Xingchen would follow her to record the show.

"What ?! You want to take your child to record the show? This is a bit inconvenient."

"There is nothing inconvenient, and my son is very good. Besides, I am single and living by myself. If I didn't take my son, who would take care of him?"

Xia An also understood that it was a bit extra to bring a child to the recording.

But she could not find anyone to take care of Xia Xingchen.

"Uh, you can hire a nanny," Han Yue on the other side of the phone subconsciously said. That was what a normal person would think as a solution.

However, Xia An was straightforward and said very arrogantly, "I will worry about the babysitter! So, when recording the show, I will take my Xiaoxing with me. Please arrange for him when you arrive. I can pay for the cost. "

In the face of such a strong attitude, Han Yue had no way of talking to her. He did understand Xia An's current situation, so he reluctantly agreed.

"Okay, but if something happens to the child, we are not responsible."

"No problem."

So in that way, Xia An successfully solved the problem that had always troubled her.

And Xia Xingchen also fulfilled his wish to be with Xia An ~!

"Xiao Xing, Mom will take you to work. But you have to assure me that you won't be naughty or run around. You would listen to the uncles and aunts in the show."

After hanging up the phone, Xia An told Xia Xingchen the good news, and also very seriously urged Xia Xingchen to pay attention to things after she went for the show.

Xia An's words made the little guy's beautiful black eyes lit up starlight instantly.

"Really ?! Mom, are you really taking me with you?"

As soon as Xia An nodded with a smile, Xia Xing, who had always been clever and sensible, jumped from the ground instantly.

"That's great! I can stay with Mom. We don't need to be separated."

At this point, Xia Xingchen seemed to be happy and kept jumping around.

Looking at the little guy, jumping around like a bunny, Xia An shook her.

"Are you so happy?"

"Because I like mom!"

The little guy confessed to Xia An without hesitation. He hugged Xia An's arm tightly.

"I want to be with Mom forever."

"I know, I know."

Xia An patted the little guy's head, constantly muttering in her heart, 'Was this still the petite villain she knew?'