CHAPTER 110

"Ah? Ah! Well! Okay!" Xu Tiantian shuddered, but soon became happy again.

The Goddess didn't only look good, but had a good heart!

This Xia Jing was really too human!

"However, what I want to know more is the identity of the person who sent this email to you."

Xia An frowned. Someone who could uncover the black history of Xia Jing's and who could also send it to Xu Tiantian's personal email was definitely not a simple person.

Who was this person? What were his intentions?

Xia Jing was the heroine's mother. In some way, Xia Jing was also one of the important figures in this world.

In the book, the heroine's mother never had such a dark history material, right?

Anyway, she never heard her sister talk about it.

If the book really described Xia Jing's black history, then how could her sister not speak about it.

So, who was so familiar with Xia Jing's black history and also knew the entanglements between her and Xia Jing.

"When I received that email, I asked Xiao He to check the identity of the person who sent them, but this person looks like a hacker. He used many springboards. Oh, anyway, I didn't understand the technical terms that Xiao He said, in short, Xiao He isn't his opponent and in the end he couldn't find out who the person was ... "

Xia An frowned, another hacking God?

Was there any person with the hacker role in this world?

Xia An subconsciously kept trying to remember if there was anyone who was connected with hackers.

She thought about it and found that the age was not right!

Now the heroine was only six or seven years old!

The other important supporting characters were not too old.

She knew that the villains and the hero's computer skills were very good, but they would learn it later.

Age was completely wrong, as for other characters ... Xia An could not find anyone at all.

Maybe there was a supporting character her sister didn't talk about.

Just, this person didn't seem to be malicious to her.

After all, they gave her such a big gift.

In any case, Xia Jing's biggest weakness was in the palm of her hand.

She still wondered why the person would put such important things in her hands?

Someone depressed and a little pitiful said, "Hey! Didn't you say that, after sending those things, Mom would not leave?"

Someone who was also very depressed, "..."

The news of Xia An's return to China was disclosed. Once the plane landed, Xia An was surrounded by countless fans.

People were crowding around her. Each fan was holding banners in their hands, screaming her name. Xia An had a real sense of being a celebrity.

Although her fame abroad was big too but she didn't show up in public often, so she really hadn't experienced this feeling of being sought after.

"Goddess-!"

"Goddess Xia An-!"

"Goddess look over here!"

While countless people screamed, Xia An was escorted by the airport staff and left the airport.

As soon as she left the airport, the matter of her return to the country was quickly updated on the Internet.