CHAPTER 95

The photographer who won the first prize of the H.S International Photography Awards was Allen.

The star model that entangled the judges was Xia An!

And when the results of the H.S International Photography Awards competition was announced, sure enough, as all the judges guessed, their photography awards competition caused a stir in the Internet!

Of course, the person who caused this uproar was Xia An the model of the work!

The attention on this H.S International Photography Awards competition was actually not very much.

After all, it was a professional photography competition, not a very popular entertainment competition.

The people who followed this competition were also some photographers and photography enthusiasts.

Therefore, when the result of the competition came out, it did not cause a wave in the first place.

What everyone was more concerned about was that the first person in this H.S International Photography Awards competition turned out to be a Chinese.

Until, someone recognized that the model in the photographs named "Hope and Redemption" turned out to be their goddess!

[You may not believe it! The model in the first prize of this year's H.S International Photography Awards turned out to be my goddess Xia An! ]

[Oh my God! This photo of Xia An is so good! It is just like the name of the work, hope and redemption. ]

[It deserves to be the first prize-winning work! Really great! I can get the feeling of hope!]

[Xia An's face is also amazing! When I watched 'Come on Challenger' when I was in China, I felt that Xia An is a very powerful person. When watching 'Xia An's Star life', I felt that Xia An is a very hardworking and good mother. When I saw this photographic work of Hope and Redemption, I saw the conflicting survival desire of despair, hope and redemption in Xia An. Xia An is amazing! I now think that she can perform "Return to Earth" and be a good actress. ]

...

Allen's award-winning "Hope and Redemption" photo for Xia An was boiling on the Internet!

The people who saw this photo were overwhelmed and very excited.

After all, this was the first time a Chinese had won this international photography award.

Wasn't that a thing to be proud about?

Hehehehe

This brought the photographer Allen completely out of the limelight.

Though everyone's attention was focused on the model, Xia An.

Allen didn't care much. He was a behind-the-scenes staff member.

Anyway, his work had won the first prize, he got first place in the H.S International Photography Awards competition, and also the first Asian and Chinese to win this award.

Gradually, the work "Hope and Redemption" spread farther, reaching the United States where Xia An was staying.

In the photograph "Hope and Redemption", Xia An did not wear any makeup and they did not deliberately do any exquisite look.

She was just dressed in a simple, white dress. Her hair was scattered loosely in front of her collarbone.

The setting of the photo was not too complicated, it was just a big tree that had withered, but had a green sprout, and a bright full moon.