CHAPTER 91

Just like this, "Xia An's Star life" had new content that could be shot, but, in contrast, cameramen had to work harder every day.

Every morning at six o'clock Xia An would train the little guys and exercise for physical fitness!

And every morning, Xia An also made nutritious meals for the two little guys in person.

The cameramen who were watching were envious, jealous and hateful!

Not only did they have to get up early, but also watch the two little guys eat such a delicious breakfast.

This group of brothers and uncles who were already grown-ups, were jealous of the kids since Xia An was their mother!

In this newly added exercise, Xia An and the two little guys lived more well.

At the same time, they also moved into the new hotel.

The new hotel was also a five-star hotel, and the three of them stayed in the hotel's best luxurious presidential suite.

Although this time the presidential suite was not as large as the previous one, this presidential suite was currently the most suitable for Xia An and the two little guys.

This suite came with a sky garden. Every morning, Xia An lead the two little guys, to practise fighting skills while bathing in the warm sunshine. This pleased Xia An.

However, the only thing that dissatisfied Xia An was that, in this presidential suite, the 'junk' left by the previous guest was everywhere.

[Dear Angel! Good morning, I really hope you have breakfast with me. -Your favorite Telles. ]

[Dear Angel! This bunch of immortal flowers is like my love for you. -Your favorite Telles.]

[Dear Ange...]

...

Xia An looked at the delicate little card that she could find almost every day. She was going crazy!

While cooking, she took the cutlery from the cupboard and a small card fell out!

When she accidentally touched a small ornament, a small card could also come out.

Even when she slept in bed and accidentally touched the pillow, a small card would appear!

God knew, how many little cards did the neurotic Telles leave in this presidential suite!

And they were all nauseating, following her like a shadow!

"..."

When looking at the toilet paper, a small card greeted her. Xia An couldn't stand it!

"Han Yue! You inform the person in charge of this hotel! If they don't clear all the small cards in my room, we will terminate our cooperation with them!"

Xia An made the phone call. She threw the small card into the toilet and flushed it.

She didn't understand what the heck did this Telles want.

Neither of them had seen each other, but the man chased her like that.

It was just too tiring.

Telles must have known in advance that she would be staying in the presidential suite of this hotel, so he had prepared so many cards in advance!

It was really annoying!

She had hated him because of the Hot Pot incident. This time, under the omnipresent confession card, she hated this foreigner whom she hadn't even met.