SPECIAL CHAPTER

[Breaking records! Zhu Baixue became the youngest Chinese professor at MIT!]

Twenty-seven-year-old Zhu Baixue became the youngest Chinese professor in the history of MIT. Her most famous work was the development and application of gene modification technology crispr-cas9.

She had taken the lead in obtaining US patents and was regarded as one of the popular candidates for the Nobel Prize.

Zhu Baixue's resume was as follows: ...

...

On this day, a piece of news from academia exploded on the Internet.

Zhu Baixue, a woman who they had never heard of before, appeared in front of everyone.

And the reason why the news in the academic world became so popular was simply that the scholar named Zhu Baixue was too beautiful and too much like the big star that generations could not forget!

[Woah! She looks like my Goddess when she was young!]

[She looks so beautiful! Licking the screen! But I also think that she looks too much like my Goddess Xia An!]

[I'm going to spread the news! In fact, the old Goddess Xia An not only has a son, but also a daughter!]

[So cool! Xia An's son is good! Her daughter is excellent too!! Xia An must be so happy! She is a winner in life!]

[My Goddess is hidden too deep. She has such an excellent daughter, and we need our fans to find out ...]

...

There was a voice on the Internet praising Zhu Baixue and at the same time they were all sighing, envious of Xia An's life!

She had such a good pair of children!

While people on the Internet were praising Zhu Baixue and Xia An, Fu Xian was proud and lonely.

He was proud since Zhu Baixue was also his daughter, but desolately, his eldest daughter never knew him.

Even if he visited her personally, he explained that he never knew she existed.

But his daughter refused to recognize him.

However, in his heart, he still regarded Zhu Baixue as his daughter. She was his most important and most worthy daughter.

"Ugh......"

Over the years, whenever Fu Xian saw the figures of Xia An and Zhu Baixue in the news, he was always filled with emotions. He knew he was wrong.

Every day and every night, he thought that If he was not deceived by Xia Jing, if he didn't change his mind about Xia An, if he had taken responsibility for Xia An and his children ... how happy he would have been.

It was a pity that he did everything wrong. There was no medicine for regret in this world ...

"An An ... Xiao Xue ..."

Anqi, who came out to drink water from her room, accidentally heard the mutter of her father. The expression on her face turned bad.

Over the years, she had been living in the shadow of her mother Xia Jing.

Obviously she was from the Fu family but because she had such a mother, her grandparents no longer loved her as before.

Her friends gradually moved away from her.

In the end, she also accepted everything. She changed to an unfamiliar environment and went to an ordinary school where no one knew her life.

She lived the life of ordinary people.