CHAPTER 81

# Xia An's stand in# #Come on Challenger is fake# such topics quickly captured the top rank in domestic Weibo search.

Even if Xia An was banned, this momentum suppressed other news!

The popularity of "Return to the Earth" was half stolen by Xia An, and the incident of Xia Jing's playfulness quietly disappeared from the hot search list.

At this point, netizens were all thrashing Xia An and "Come on Challenger" for faking everything.

Except for a few "Come on Challenger" die hard loyal fans, basically everyone else has begun to reprimand her.

Most of the netizens believed that He Xiaoxiao resolutely believed that Xia An was using a stand-in!

[I initially thought it was strange. How could the delicate and weak Xia An push down people with sharp and clean skills! ]

[Zombie siege was shot at night, the pixels were not high, it must be a lie. How can Xia An jump on a tree and climb the wall? It's just a joke!]

[At first I didn't think there was anything bad about Xia An but now ... It seems that Xia An is such a person who can fool people. She must be the mistress of the rich man!]

[It's good to see a corrupted woman like Xia An getting blocked! She deserves to be blocked!]

...

It was only after a short period of a night that more public opinion on the Internet appeared.

The popularity was simply overwhelming. Major social forums, major social software, countless users, were all discussing the issue of Xia An.

Numerous big guys in the entertainment industry watched it with no emotion. Xia An was really a born internet traffic attracter!

Whether it was good or bad, as long as she was involved, it became a hot topic!

However, it was a pity that this Xia An could not be used. Such a good seedling was ruined in vain, and in the future, many thought that she would be permanently banned from industry.

However, it hadn't been long before this group of people were quickly smashed.

This morning was no different than usual. Some went to school, some went to work, and others stayed at home.

However, on such an ordinary morning, a video quickly became popular on the Internet and was spread by countless netizens.

[Look! This video! It simply turned over things!]

[OMG! Is this really Xia An?]

[Is this video true? Then were the pictures fake?! ]

[So amazing! ]

...

In the early morning, a self-proclaimed cameraman of 'Come on Challenger', a younger brother who shot Xia An, suddenly posted a video in the forum with the largest domestic traffic.

In the post, in addition to declaring his identity, he cleaned up all the blames on Xia An. He posted a set of high-definition videos at the end of the post.

Those videos were of Xia An in the Zombie siege!

Although each video was very short, only a few dozen seconds but in the video, Xia An's face was seen very clearly.

Because it was at night, each set of videos were finely processed and the brightness was increased, just to let people see Xia An's face.

And such a video became a new hot topic in the network