CHAPTER 23

"Oh my god! How beautiful!"

"so cool!"

"How can anyone be so good!"

Xia An switched to "Come on Challenger!" theme costume of the first issue of "Zombie Besieged City," and gasps and whispers sound fell on her ears.

"..."

Compared to the other staff who had shown good response, Xia An was-

' What kind of clothes is this? ?? Do you wear this stuff in the apocalyptic world? ? ? Not afraid to be bitten by the zombies!'

Looking at herself in the mirror, wearing short sleeves camouflage top and black leather hot pants, Xia An's rolled her eyes.

The dress looked good and beautiful, but who wore such a thing on the doomsdays? ??

They didn't want a long life!

There was no defense at all. If you were accidentally touched by zombies, you would be infected and turn into one!

Although Xia An was complaining in her heart about the outfit, she also understood that celebrities, filming, and taking pictures was all much grandeur.

So wearing the clothes that made her extremely dissatisfied, Xia An walked out of the dressing room.

The moment Xia An stepped out of the dressing room, a lot of eyes fell on her.

Maybe it was Xia An's golden finger-changing beauty from the doomsdays. Maybe it was the original owner's body. When she wore a jacket and hot leather shorts, the body was perfectly exposed in front of everyone.

The long white legs, the thin waist that can be held by one hand, and the slim body looked alluring. Xia An was still the best figure who was thin but strong.

Lethality, paired with that innocent and pure face, caused explosive damage. It was a stunner.

"I don't like this dress."

Xia An came to Han Yue and expressed her dissatisfaction very directly.

Even if the clothes were exposed, the key theme, and clothes, didn't match ...

What she didn't expect was that this theme suit was not for her at all!

"Wrong, this theme suit is not yours."

Watching Xia An wear this extremely sexy and charming theme suit, Han Yue was so shocked that his eyes almost fell out!

The theme suit was originally assigned to the sixth participant, the female internet anchor.

It was also customized according to the style and size of the female Internet celebrity. Whoever thought, Xia An would wear it accidentally.

What was more unexpected was that Xia An with her pure style could unexpectedly fit the theme suit so beautifully.

If you ignore Xia An's very obvious dissatisfaction as she didn't like the suit, Han Yue thought that it was actually quite good to take photos in.

"Ha? Wrong?" Xia An glanced at her clothes and said a little silently.

"Then you ask the staff to show me, I'll change it again."

When Xia An turned around and wanted to go back to the locker room to change another suit, Allen, who had not spoken, stopped Xia An.

"Wait a minute. Your set is also good. I'll take a few shots first."

Xia An just wanted to protest, but saw that Allen had picked up the camera' click! "Click!' and took a few photos.

"OK, you go and change your clothes."

Allan had already taken a picture before Xia An had returned.

"So fast? Can you take it well?"

Xia An looked at Allen with a grimace. Was it so easy for a star to take photos?

The photographer could take photos casually.

She thought it would be difficult to do this kind of photoshoot. She also worried as she had never been a celebrity and had no experience.

"You look good. You look good no matter how I shoot."

Allen smiled at Xia An and laughed.

Hearing Allen's words, Xia An couldn't help but think of the answer she found on the internet the night before.

Well, it was difficult to take pictures. It all depended on the face.

Her face was good.

Back in the dressing room, at that time, Xia An got a suit that made her even more speechless.

"... sailor suit?"

Looking at herself in the mirror, wearing a white cute sailor suit, Xia An realized that it didn't look like she was taking photos of an outdoor competitive reality show!

It was like a female character in a cosplay otaku show!

A white shirt embroidered with her name's fine print, a bow of a gray coffee plaid, and the same plaid knee-length pleated skirt.

Was it a survival show with a zombie attack! Obviously, it was more of a child-like role-playing game!

Of course, the terrifying thing was that her body was of an adult, but was asked to wear a school uniform? ??

' Excuse me? ?? Make no mistake!'

With a heart full of vomiting, Xia An, wearing her suit, appeared again in front of the public; the lethality was simply greater than the previous set!

If the previous set was of a sexy little devil, now this one was of a beautiful and holy angel!

The pure and innocent face of Xia An, under the blessing of this sailor suit, was simply an explosion of purity!