CHAPTER 60

Also beautiful as its name, the show didn't have any rules that stopped the participants from throwing the boxes violently! It was ... (╯ ‵ □ ′) ╯︵┻━╯︵┻

The crew of the show did not expect that there would be violent participants. Therefore, in the choice of the box, they did not care too much about the quality.

How would they know that there would be someone who was as thick-skinned and shameless. So they let her win the second championship.

Han Yue's eyes were really going to roll up to heaven!

"Han, why do you keep staring at me?" Xia An was a bit speechless and said with a bit of resentment.

"Look at you!" Han Yue said angrily to Xia An.

"Well, I look really pretty," Xia An pursed her lips, looked at Han Yue with a smile, and said shamelessly.

Seeing this image of Xia An, Han Yue had nothing to say.

In fact, Han Yue did not dislike Xia An getting the championship bonus in each episode. On the contrary, when he knew that Xia An was short of money, he still hoped that she would get the prize.

What was frustrating to him was that he didn't like Xia An easily breaking the trap he setted.

Of course, he wasn't really angry.

It was only because he had a good relationship with her that he would cheer for her every time at the end of a phase.

Soon, the plane arrived at the airport in city B with the crew of the show team, Xia An and others.

After Xia An and others got off the plane, they found their path blocked by a large number of fans at the airport.

"Strange, Xu Jinyang didn't follow us on the same flight."

Just when Han Yue and others were wondering, they heard a loud scream.

"Ah-! I see Xia An!"

"Oh my god, it's Xia An! Xia An is even more beautiful in reality than in pictures!"

"Ah-! Xia An, I like your face ..."

"Xia An–"

  ...

The staff found out that the group of people who had blocked their path tightly came for Xia An!

As a party welcomed by the 'fans', Xia An was dumbfounded.

To be honest, she had never experienced such a big welcome.

Although, for other top celebrities, this fan welcoming was nothing.

But Xia An was an ordinary person who had never been a star.

Listening to the excited screams and watching the support banners and flowers in the hands of a group of people, Xia An stopped.

It was the hard work of the show crew and airport security that allowed Xia An to successfully break through.

"What's the matter, big star, are you happy, or scared silly?"

After getting into the car, Han Yue looked at Xia An who hadn't said a word, looking dumb, he laughed and joked.

However, what he didn't think of was that Xia An's answer turned out to be–

"If I go out in the future, wouldn't there be such a group of people screaming around me?"

"of course not."

Looking at Xia An's stupid look, Han Yue smiled and shook his head.

When she heard his answer, Xia An was relieved.