CHAPTER 42

It was dark at night.

Probably because the weather of the next morning might not be very good, the dark clouds covered the moon, making the night even darker.

"Cuckoo-!"

At night in the countryside, because it was in the mountains, the night was not very calm, and there was the sound of birds and insects from time to time.

But even so, several participants fell into a deep sleep.

Except for He Xiaoxiao.

"It's annoying!"

He Xiaoxiao looked at Xia An, who had fallen into a sweet dreamland around her, and she was even angrier.

"Can anyone sleep in this kind of hard bed ..."

She laughed at Xia An, and He Xiaoxiao, who couldn't sleep, decided to go for a walk.

However, she never expected that her decision would make her the first participant to be eliminated!

Although, only temporarily ~

He Xiaoxiao put on her shoes and opened the door and closed it without knowing what was about to happen.

"Boom!"

This door closing sound was heard by a few vague sober participants.

But it was really too late, so even when they heard the door closing, they were not able to wake up.

until-

"Ah-! Help! There are ghosts-!"

A sharp and miserable female voice resounded in the dark night. Several participants who were not used to sleeping on hard plank beds had all woke up.

"What was that sound?!"

"I just heard someone calling for help!"

"Is something wrong?"

This time, all the male participants were completely sober.

"Don't worry, everyone in the program around you should be fine."

The oldest and most experienced Liu Neng put on his clothes, thought for a moment, and said quietly, "I think It is quite possible that the show is now filming."

Liu Neng's words made the other three male participants who just woke up a little stunned.

"Started shooting?"

"Did they not say they would start in the morning?"

Jiang Chen, who was a little sleepy, rubbed his eyes and yawned, "Maybe when the director told us in the morning, he meant it in a different way from what we understood.'"

Xu Jinyang also seemed to understand something. He raised his lips and hung his signature smile on his face, "Now, It is what they call tomorrow morning."

Everyone found that it was almost three o'clock in the morning!

If they had to say so, then the time could really be called morning.

After the four participants got up quickly and changed into the clothes prepared by the crew again, several people in the room found several cameras.

"Ah! Should the show team treat us like this! This is too bad!"

Seeing those working cameras, the four participants immediately understood that the show actually started long ago.

Now, they were afraid that they would meet disaster soon-

"That scream just now! Shouldn't it be from a female participant in distress?" Jiang Chen swallowed and said with a little fear. The theme of their episode was zombies.