CHAPTER 114

Xia An whispered to Xia Jing all these. The things that she didn't want to face or know were all spoken out.

Now, she started to think that since Xia Jing was so bad to the original owner, she should have put all these things on the Internet.

"What–!" Xia Jing broke down completely.

Xia An told her all the dark things she had experienced.

She screamed.

"It's you! It's you! If you didn't exist, I wouldn't have encountered those things! It should be you, abducted to be a child bride! It's you! It should be you! Why should you replace me and enjoy the life that was supposed to be mine! I was in so much pain, why are you ... "

Xia Jing stretched out her hand to scratch Xia An's face.

However, before her palms reached Xia An, she lifted her feet and Xia Jing flew to the wall.

'Boom–!'

Xia Jing hit the wall heavily and fell on the cold ground.

The woman couldn't get up for a while, Xia An thought with regret that It was a pity that she didn't wear high heels.

Otherwise, Xia Jing might be disabled here today.

"Xia Jing, I warn you. it's better you don't provoke me again. Otherwise, I will make all the things that you are most afraid of come true," Xia An sneered. This time, she really didn't look back, and left.

Xia Jing was stunned. It hurt, let alone stand up, she couldn't even say a word.

All she could do was stare at Xia An.

...

"Sister Xia An, are you okay?"

After Xia An got into the car, her little assistant asked her nervously.

Everyone around Xia An knew that Xia Jing had been targeting Xia An.

"It's okay. Let's go home. If Xiao Xing didn't see me, he would get anxious."

Xia An shook her head and let the car drive home.

But on the way, Xia An's mood was not so calm.

She didn't care who the original child was. Anyway, she only recognized Xia Xingchen as her own child.

But, she didn't know who the original child was.

However, Xia Jing let her know who the original child was.

The book didn't mention that Xia Xingchen wasn't Xia An's child. If what Xia Jing said was true, then she knew who the original owner's daughter was.

She could quickly and accurately find the little girl as long as she investigated properly.

Back home, Xia An first went to look at the little guy who was sleeping in the bedroom.

After she saw him sleeping, she was relieved.

She turned around and walked to the study room.

Although she said that Xia Xingchen was already her own child.

However, the reason why she accepted Xia Xingchen was to help the original owner and thank her for the body she gave her.

Xia Xingchen was not the original owner's child. The original owner had another child.

If she didn't know who it was, it would've been fine. But after knowing it, she also understood what the child's future could look like and what kind of end she would have. She couldn't ignore it.