CHAPTER 78

"Fairy Sister!"

The moment the door was opened, a little guy ran out of the room.

Then-

"Gu Shumo! You are not allowed to hold my mother! Let go!"

Xia An looked at the little guy who was holding her thigh tightly. It seemed like he was crying.

She really didn't expect Gu Shumo to wait for her in the hotel.

She thought that they would move him here once she settled. She expected to receive Gu Shumo from the old man Gu not until a day later.

"Let her go! This is my mother! Only I can hold her!"

"I won't let go! I won't let go! Grandpa said, I will live with my fairy sister in the future, and she will take care of me!"

Xia An shook her head helplessly. She had to deal with these two little guys' naive behavior every day from this day on.

She stretched out her palms, and held them both, one in each hand.

"Well, you guys. In the future, we will all live together and we will all get along well, alright?"

The two children who were quarreling with each other became quiet.

"Yes, Mom."

"Yes, Fairy Sister."

The two little guys replied with aggrieved expressions.

Xia An murmured silently in her heart, 'It appears that the male lead and the villain are really born to fight with each other.'

Regardless of the existence of the female lead, these two little ones would still never get along.

After Xia An unpacked all her luggage, she saw Gu Shuma pulling the corner of her clothes.

"Fairy sister, my grandfather said he would let me pick you up for dinner."

It turned out that Gu Shumo just wanted to see Xia An sooner. Therefore, he arrived at the hotel first. He told her about the place where Grandpa Gu invited her to eat. It was a well-known Michelin restaurant, and Xia An agreed instantly. She even dropped her plans of taking a break.

She hurried to the dinner with the two little ones.

"Oh, that Asian girl looks so good, like an elf."

"Is she an Asian celebrity?"

"What a beautiful Asian girl."

...

Because she was abroad, Xia An didn't have to disguise herself before going out, as she did at home.

Since she was in a good mood, she didn't even wear a mask. As a result, along the way, she attracted a lot of attention.

Even when sitting in the dining room, many eyes were on her.

Xia An took the two kids and sat opposite of Mr. Gu.

The waiter presented a beautiful and exquisite dessert in front of her.

"Miss, this is a dessert sent for you from the next table."

Xia An was a little dumbfounded looking at the dessert in front of her.

This was the first time she had encountered such a situation. Before she went out, she had always been in disguise. Now, for the first time in this world, Xia An felt that she was beautiful ... she could really use her face as a card to eat!

"Oh, Miss Xia is really charming."

Mr. Gu Lao looked at Xia An with a smile.

Xia An calmly prepared to enjoy the dessert that looked very delicious.