CHAPTER 119

After entering the space, she went straight into the subject and asked the two dragons in the space.

Xiao Hei had discovered that something was wrong with her son.

"I always felt that there was another kind of mental fluctuation in Xiao Xing. This turned out to be the reason ..."

Xia An rolled her eyes.

"You found that there was something wrong with Xiao Xing, and you didn't even tell me!"

When Xia An blamed him, Xiao He hurriedly hid behind Xiao Bai and muttered quietly, "I didn't do it on purpose. How would I know that Xiao Xing, who is so young, could hide such a thing..."

"Can you still blame our Xiao Xing?"

"Okay, okay, it's all my fault. It's my fault."

Xia An looked at the little black dragon who kept apologizing without a fight and she got to the topic, "Then how do we get the extra soul out now?"

Xiao Bai was a little surprised.

"Master, isn't that soul also the little master?"

Future Xia Xing, wasn't that Xia Xingchen?

What both dragons didn't know was that this Xiao Xing wasn't the same.

Whether the character or growth background, everything was completely different.

If divided by color, then, just like the two dragons, one was a white Xia Xingchen, and the other was a black Fu Yu.

They were two completely different people.

"No, he is not Xiao Xing, he is Fu Yu."

It was the villain in the novel, not her son, Xia Xingchen.

Xia An took a deep breath and said in a very flat tone. Her expression was very calm.

She was very clear about Xia Xingchen and Fu Yu.

Maybe to ordinary people, Fu Yu and Xia Xingchen were the same person.

However, for Xia An, Xiao Xing and Fu Yu were two completely different people.

Therefore, she had no feelings for the future 'Xia Xingchen' and did not have to think about it. If there was really a way to expel this future 'Xia Xingchen', she had to do it.

There was only one thing she considered, and that was her son, Xiao Xing.

She was afraid that if the villain's soul was not driven away in time, her son's body would be taken away from him.

Xia An was now really afraid that her well-behaved and obedient son would be kicked out of his own body because of Fu Yu's existence.

She blamed herself for not paying attention to the abnormality of her son.

"Do you have any way to drive the extra soul out?" Xia An asked.

She just wanted to throw the villain out of Xia Xingchen's body, fearing that if she was a second slower, her good son's body would be possessed by that villain.

For the first time, Xiao Hei and Xiao Bai saw Xia An so eager.

In their eyes, Xia An was a kind of person who was very calm, very indifferent, didn't care about anything, and knew everything.

But now ...

"Master, don't worry, in fact there is a way out. Just ..."

Xiao Bai blurted out.

Xia An's eyes brightened, but this turning point made her heart cold.

"What is it?"

Xia An clenched her fists with her face full of worry.