CHAPTER 75

"No, I don't agree."

Han Yue was a little surprised that Xia An rejected it all at once. He did not panic at all about Xia An's rejection, but was rather calm.

As if, he knew, Xia An would eventually agree.

"After he came to know about our new show, Mr. Gu said that he would sponsor us."

Xia An was a little curious, "What? What sponsor?"

"Xia An, I may not have told you the flow of our show. Now, I think, I need to explain it to you."

After listening to Han Yue, she then realized that the variety show this time was simply-

"This is so cool! Is this a variety show? I don't need to do anything?"

After listening to Han Yue's process tasks for the new variety show she was going to participate in, she was completely shocked.

In this program, she didn't need to do anything at all, she wouldn't get any program tasks, and they had no requirements.

It was just showing her life in front of the audience.

Living in the best house, eating the best food, doing what she would usually do, what she would do at work, etc. Everything was related to her daily life.

"The only drawback is that there would be no privacy."

She didn't care about things like privacy.

"Father Gu said he will also cover the cost of clothing, food, accommodation, and travel. Our program is not only showing parent-child interaction, but also can be used for tourism promotion. After all, there are already a lot of domestic variety shows, but there is no travel show. "

Although she hadn't received a script for the program, Xia An understood what the program expected from her.

"However, Han brother, are you sure that I can live in a five-star hotel and eat the food made by Michelin-starred chefs? Doesn't it make a person feel rich?"

Xia An's heartbeat was already upbeat.

Although she was a bit resistant to keep in contact with the protagonists, compared to her getting to enjoy life, it was nothing.

However, Xia An didn't accept yet. Han Yue made another big move.

"By the way, there is one thing I haven't told you. If you hear this, I believe you will soon agree to participate in recording our new show," Han Yue looked at Xia An with a smile and said calmly.

She crossed her arms and raised her eyebrows, and said with interest, "What?"

"Father Gu said, as long as you promise to take his grandson to record this program, he can help your son Xiaoxing's school matter."

Xia An, who was still laughing, suddenly became serious after hearing it.

"School? Tell me in detail."

"Father Gu said that he would help you arrange Xiao Xing to attend the best school in the United States. It is an internationally renowned I.V.Y elite school."

Xia An's luck was really great!

I.V.Y elite schools in the United States, weren't ones where ordinary people could go.

Not to mention top trending stars, it was difficult for kids or even some wealthy businessmen in the country to join an I.V.Y school.

Without strong network resources, it was simply impossible to send their children to this school.