|Chapter 1|

Devilynn Faith's POV

Growing up we never had the money. We never had enough food on the table. We didn't even have a proper dinning table with chairs, or a proper couch and television, not even proper beds.

We had air mattresses, we ate on the floor, that is if we had anything to eat at all. And when we did it was always bread and eggs because that was the cheapest thing at the market.

Living in a torn down city was hard. I never got to be a girl like I was. I loved skirts, and dresses but I could never wear them because it would "tempt" the boys, even the girls. I feared getting rapped and shot everyday of my life since basically the day I was born.

I couldn't even wear leggings, I had to wear shorts, not short shorts, shorts down to about my knees, jeans, sweat pants, joggers.

I couldn't wear crop tops, or tank tops or anything that showed to much skin or I would "temp" them.

Basically here, anything short, or showed even the tiniest bit of skin made you a slut and if a guy or girl raped you no one would care. I'd anything, anyone would say "you were asking for it".

Being a women in general was hard as well.

If a guy wanted you to hold something for him or do something, you had to, I mean you could try and run but I doubt you'd get far.

Us girls had no Independence, no rights. Legally we did but here the people were ruthless, and rule breakers and they didn't care about the laws. Just their selfish, greedy needs.

And I was fed up along with many other girls.

They say us women are wan and depend on men.

We didn't want that. We wanted to dress however we wanted. Act however we wanted. Do what, be whomever. We just wanted to be free but we didn't have the money. We were all broke.

A friend of mine that I had grown up with, Remi, we were both done. We wanted to be independent. We wanted to live our lives. We gathered a couple girls and we trained hard.

We worked everyday all day. We wanted to show them that we weren't weak and that were were strong women. We wanted yo show them that we could be independent and that we didn't need to depend on a man. We wanted to show them that they were wrong about us. That they underestimates us.

We never thought we would've come this far though.

To the point where we became a gang. The most dangerous, powerful girl gang. The second most powerful gang in the world.

Everyone feared us, including men. They knew what we could do and now we have them begging on their knees to leave them alone like we had to do everyday of our lives.

We live in a huge mansion on a hill, me and the whole gang. We own multiple houses, and business, we run basically everything.

I Devilynn Faith, created and empire. A new beginning for women all over.

I created a powerful gang full of strong, beautiful, independent women.

We are called...

The Lilliths.

~~~~~~~~~

"What the fuck?!" I yelled.

Carmela sighed. "I- I don't know what happened..."

"Neither do I. But I put you in charge of it! How could you let them get away with our shit?!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry- I'll-" She began.

"Get it back? Hell yeah you are. I want every single goddamn crate back. It holds all our valuable stock of weapons, and our million dollar stocks of drugs! You better get it all back. Not one crate, not one thing from each crate better be missing! I don't even want to see a scratch or dent on the crates." I Demanded.

She nodded. "Yes boss." She said.

I took a deep breath.

"Do it right this time." I said, calmer, as I sat down in my chair.

"I will. I promise." She said.

I nodded. "You're dismissed."

She got up out of the chair and exited just as Remi entered.

Remi is my life long friend. We grew up together. We've been through a lot of shit.

Remi is also co-leader of the gang, my right had women. My most trusted gang member.

"Ah, Remi." I said, smiling at her.

She stopped right in front of the desk.

"There's a gang by the alleyway of the liquor store and the drug store, and a girl walking past was kidnapped by them." She informed me.

My smiled dropped.

"Gather up some of our girls. We got a girl to find." I said as I stood up.

She nodded at me and I nodded back and she walked out, me walking out afterwards.

I entered the elevator and went up to the fourth floor where only mine and Remi's room was. There were multiple rooms on that floor but only two people lived on that floor. Me and Remi.

Her room was on one side, mine on the other.

I entered my room and walked into my walk in closet to find an outfit.

I grabbed a red off the shoulder dress that stopped inches away from my ass.

Then I grabbed a pair of black heels.

I got dressed and decided to do my makeup with winged eyeliner for dramatic effect.

I applied red lipstick and sprayed a lot of perfume.

Heading out my room and down to the basement to the weaponry room.

I scanned the racks of various weapons as I tapped my chin.

"What weapon shall I bring?" I mumbled.

I ran my fingers of a machine gun, a huge smirk plastered onto my face.

"Shall I use this bad boy?" I mumbled. "Or..?"

I turned and spotted my two pistols. My two favorite pistols that were custom made:

 My two favorite pistols that were custom made:

I smiled. "Killia and Killana." I said as I picked up my pistols.

For whatever reason I was always a fan of pistols. They were my all time favorite.

I put them both into the gun pockets of my belt.

I then grabbed two pocket knifes, stuffing one in each heel.

Heading back upstairs and out to the garage. I got on my motorcycle and pulled out. Remi and a couple of our women sat on their running motorcycles awaiting for me. They all had their weapons stuffed somewhere.

"Ready? My Lilliths?" I asked.

"Ready, boss."

XxxParisBesties 🥰