| Chapter 38 |

Remi Mae's POV

Flashback

I was sitting in one of the rooms in the deep basement, tied to the bed with my face all bruised and bloody from the beating.

My dad had found me sneaking around with Tommy, Jackson, my dad's right had man's son.

When he found us he was furious.

I could see his mind go completely black.

He ripped me out of the bed by my hair, Tommy had tried to stop him but my dad landed him a quick punch to the face and he was out.

He took me to the basement and tied me up in the room he used as his torture room, he let his men in.

And not just any men.

The men that had no emotions.

The men that always talked about getting at me.

I remember his face as I begged him not to close the door.

I tried promising to never do it again.

I tried promising to do whatever, but he didn't care.

He closed the door we ease.

And I thought the worst part was being dragged down the stairs, oh no.

The worst part was having my clothes ripped off by men that were like savaged animals.

The worst part was being constantly hit, and punched.

The worst part was hearing each man's laughter as they sat on top of me, forcing themselves upon me.

But now it was over.

I was sitting here crying my eyes out ready to just end it all.

Ready to take that knife I stabbed my dad with and stab myself.

Ready to take the same gun that I pointed at my dad's head and use it on my own.

End of Flashback

Shooting up out of a dead of sleep, I looked around to see the rest of the girls sleeping.

Suddenly, I felt bile starting to rise in my throat.

Throwing the covers off of my body, I ran into the bathrooms and into one of the stalls.

Sitting on the floor, I emptied all of my contents into the toilet.

Once they were all out, I slumped against the side of the stall.

Running a hand through my hair, I stood up flushing the toilet.

Walking out, I seen Rebekah standing there with a worried expression on her face.

" Are you okay? Sounded like you were dying."

I shook my head.

" Yeah, I'm good."

I walked over to the sink washing my hand quickly, then taking a handful of water and splashing it in my face.

After drying my face, I looked up into the mirror to see Rebekah still standing there looking at me suspiciously.

I raised an eyebrow.

" What?" I questioned, turning around to lean against the sink.

" Did you relapse again?"

My eyes widened.