|Chapter 39|

Devilynn Faith's POV

After all the girls and guards left the room, Matrix shut the door and locked it before walking over to the table and sitting across from me.

"Was it you?" He asked.

"Was what me?"

"Were you the one who got into my office, hacked into my computer, and stirred up that drama with the Southerners?" He asked.

"I don't know, it could've been or it could've been someone else, like one of your men."

"Are you assuming that one of my people did it?" He asked.

"I'm making am estimates guess." I corrected.

He stared at me with a blank expression. "Devilynn. Was or was it not you?"

"I'm not sure." I answered.

"How are you not sure. Either you did it or you didn't and if you don't tell me Devilynn I swear to-"

"Don't you dare swear! And don't you dare swear to God! That's rude!" I scoffed. "So disrespectful!"

He flared with anger. "This is an important, mature talk-"

"Is it now? Any nature person wouldn't say this is a mature meeting or what not, they would just tell you you aren't welcome or whatever. Get with the program Matrix."

He growled. "Devilynn you are really starting to push-"

"Your buttons! Ew no! Matrix this is in appropriate behavior! If were gonna work together we need to keep it at a the normal co working environment!" I exclaimed.

He stood up and reached over, gripping my neck.

"Shut the hell up and tell me. Did you or did you not do it?" He asked letting go of my neck.

"Depends. If you're talking about who are the last chocolate pudding and filled it with dog shit, used double sided tape to seal it close and put it back in the fridge then guilt my u as charge." I said.

His fave contorted into disgust before his anger returned.

"Devilynn this is your last chance before I either torture you or one of your people." He said.

I rolled my eyes. "Fine. Yes. I did it."

He opened his mouth to speak but knocks on the door interrupted us.

Matrix stood up and opened the door.

"Yes Alexander?"

"Remi fainted or whatever." He said in a bored tone.

Matrix sighed as he ran his hand down is face in frustration.

"Well get Charli to do something about it." Matrix said.

"He's already on it, just thought I'd let you know." Alexander said.

"Well you thought wrong because frankly I don't care. As long as she doesn't so something stupid like hurt one of my people, try to escape or whatever then don't bother me." He said.

"Yes boss."

Once the door closed Matrix mumbled. "She can die of a heart attack for all I care."

"That's what I think about you everyday." I exclaimed with a smile.

Matrix looked at me with a bored expression.

"Devilynn." He called.

I looked at him. "Yes?"