|Chapter 3|

Devilynn Faith's POV

We sped down the streets, way over the speed limit until we finally reach the run down city we all grew up in.

We parked in the liquor store parking lot and got off our motorcycles, heading over to the alley.

There was a little pool of blood by the dumpster and some on the edge of the dumpster.

"Delilah." I called.

"Yes boss."

"Collect some of the blood were gonna test it and if its hers we can use it to track her down." I demanded.

She nodded as she dug in her bag and pulled out a piece of tissue wiping some of it up and folding it.

I scanned the alley and my eyes landed on a camera.

"Does it work?" Remi asked.

"Probably not." I said. "This trash hole of a town can't afford anything." I said. "But we might as well ask."

The camera was attached to the walls of the drug store.

We entered the drug store and went up to the cashier.

He instantly noticed us and began to cower away.

"Does the camera in that alley work?" I questioned.

He nodded.

"Can we go to the control room?"

He nodded once more and left us to the back, into the office and he unlocked it and we rounded the desk looking at the computer set up.

"A Dell. Piece of junk." Chachi said.

The girls chuckled at her irrelevant comment as I sat in the chair and began to rewind the saved camera clips.

The saved clip from yesterday, at 7:41pm.

I clicked play and watched as she was about to turn down the alley but stop dead in her tracks when she saw the group of boys.

They chuckled and let out cat whistles as they approached her.

She was wearing a super short blue dress with silver heels. As she should, but of course men and their nasty, selfish WANTS, not needs.

She attempted to run but they caught her, she tried to scream but one of the guys gagged her. She began to kick and punch and got away but tripped over one of their liquor bottles and hit her head on the edge of the dumpster and fell onto the ground.

"So it is her blood." Remi said.

She began to keep as she held her head and the boys laughed as they gagged her once more and she passed out and they walked away with her, no longer in view of the camera.

I rewinded to when they were picking her up and paused it.

"Look at the tattoos om their neck." I said, pointing at their necks.

"Snake tattoos. Those dirty snakes." Payton growled.

"Those snakes are always slithering up to no good." I joked.