|Chapter 48|

Devilynn Faith's POV

After training was over and what not and everyone went to their post, I headed up to Matrix's office and knocked.

"Come in." He said.

I opened the door and walked in, closing it behind me.

He looked up at me and watched as I walked over and sat across from him.

"Yes?" He asked.

"I have some request." I said.

He nodded. "Okay."

"We have a friend, our dress designer, Nala, I was wondering if she could join us and possibly work in the closet?" I asked.

"That could be arranged."

I smiled. "Now this one is a quite big request." I said.

"How big?" He asked.

My eyes widened. "That's what she said."

He looked at me, small smile playing at his lips no matter how hard he tried to glare at me.

"Anyways its a really big request." I said.

"Are we still talking about the actual request or a different request?" He asked, winking.

I scrunched up my nose in disgust. "A important request that doesn't require contact with you and I." I said.

"Whatta shame."

"Anyways. Since I'm agreeing to combining gangs, I want us Lillith's to have our mansion, not staying in the basement. I want us to still be called the Lillith's and go on missions saving women and when we do missions together, us and our guys we go by a different name, not the Phoenixes. You have no control over us unless we are combined on mission and meetings together. I lead the Lilliths, you lead the Phoenixes like were normal separate gangs until we combine together again." I explained.

He sighed. "The mansion has to be right next to ours."

"Okay."

"Deal." He said reaching his hand out to me.

"Deal."

"But I have one request." He said.

"Fire away."

"I'm having a dinner with my parents for the first time in years, I may or may bot have lied to them that I had a girl that I had been dating for two years and they want to meet her. Can you pretend to be my girlfriend when were around them?" He asked.

"Why me?" I asked.

"I accepted your request." He said.

"Because I accepted tours which was combining gangs." I said.

"I brought Tommy, I'm bringing Nala, and giving you guys a lot of freedom. What more do you want?" He said.

I thought about it before and idea popped up. "Rose." I said.

"What?"