|Chapter 15|

Devilynn Faith's POV

I stared at Collin as he smirked at me taking the last two steps down until his face was inches from mine.

"You have a little traitor in your gang." He said, his hot breath fanning my face.

"Impossible." I said.

He shrugged. "You don't have to believe me, I could care less if you don't figure out who the traitor was and get rid of them, and then they can give me all the inside scoop and take you down." He snarled.

I squinted my eyes at him. "What do you want?" I questioned.

"You and your gang must disappear, forever." He said. "We don't need women in the ranks, only us men, the ones who can actually man a change, build a stable empire, and start a revolution."

"Funny you say that because I've already made the ranks, I have astable empire, and we've already started a revolution. What have you don't? Oh right! Sex trafficking." I spat.

He chuckled. "Stable empire? You have a traitor remember?" He said as he walked around me, touching my hair.

He made a full circle around me before stopping in front of me once more, closer then before.

"Nice dress." He said.

I scoffed.

"Funny. You're the only person in your gang in all black, the Rangers are in all black, the Phoenixes are in all black... What're you planning... Devilynn?"

"I'm bot planning anything and even I I were why in the hell would I tell you?"

He shrugged. "I thought we were friends. Friends tell each other everything."

"No you're a rival, a bug on the windshield of my life. I will continue my empire, and my revolution and when we reach the tippity top of the ranks I'll spit on all you savages. Literally." I said.

He chuckled. "I'm sure you will, that is, if you make it to the top." He said.

"I'm above you." I said.

"Not for long, boss." He smirked.

He walked down the steps.

"Devilynn."

I looked back at him.

"Last chance, step down from the ranks, or there will be consequences."

I inhaled a deep breath before exhaling it.

"I'm willing to take chances, always." I said.

His smirk grew. "I knew you'd say that."

"Then you know I have a plan."

He nodded. "I also know that you think you're gonna win this."

"I don't think I'm going to win, I know I am." I retorted.

"We'll see Devilynn, we'll see." He said, venom laced Intl his voice.

He turned away and walked off into the darkness.