|Chapter 31|

Devilynn Faith's POV

After lunch was over I followed Rose out to the playground that was also in the backyard.

She ran over to the swings and sat on it before looking at me with pleading eyes.

"You want me to push you?"

She nodded.

I went behind her and began to lightly push her on the swing.

She let out little giggles and it was so cute.

We played outside for hours even when everyone else went back in already.

We didn't go back in until the mosquito's cane out and by then it was dinner.

For dinner was chicken noodle soup.

Me and Rose sat at the same table we sat at during lunch.

"How old are you?" I asked.

She showed me 7 of her fingers.

"7?"

She nodded.

"Wow you're so old!" I exclaimed.

She laughed and I smiled.

Once dinner was over she grabbed my hand and took me upstairs and to her room.

Her room was galaxy themed and it was super cool.

"I love your room." I said.

She smiled before dragging me to her bathroom that was attached to her room.

She pointed at the tub.

"You want me to make you a bath?" I asked.

She nodded and then pointed at a bottle of soap.

"Oh! A bubble bath!"

She nodded once more.

"Okay."

I turned on the water and once it was warm enough I put the plug in the then poured in some soap once it filled up a bit.

I left the bathroom, closing the door, so she had her privacy to bathe.

As she was bathing I got her PJs ready.

Opening her dresser I grabbed her a clean pair of panties and a night gown.

When she finished her bath I put the clothes in the bathroom, yes she was covered with a towel.

Rose opened the bathroom door moments later, fully clothed.

She handed me a brush and then sat on her bed.

I sat behind her on the bed and combed her hair before putting it in a braid.

She then got under the covers and I tucked her in, kissing her forehead.