| Chapter 4 |

Remi Mae's POV

Devilynn and I walked back to the mansion, carefully opening the door. 

Walking in we held our guns out in front of us as we looked around for the Snakes boss. 

" Alright, you go check upstairs and I'll check down here." Devilynn whispered. 

I nodded my head, walking towards the stairs, keeping my gun pointed out in front. 

As I walked up, I made sure to keep my footsteps light so the wood wouldn't creak under me. Finally reaching the second level, I kept my eyes open, keeping myself aware. 

Unlike our mansion, this wasn't very big. It was only 2 levels but the house itself was very long, and it had a basement so I guess you could say 3 levels. 

Walking through the hallways I heard a creak come from the room that I had just walked past. 

Backing up, I pointed my gun in the room. 

" I would recommend your surrender now, before you end with a bullet in your head." I shouted.

I dropped one hand from the gun, and reached in turning on the light.

Walking in, I quickly look to my side to make sure there wasn't going to be anyone standing there to ambush me. 

After making sure the room was clear, I turned off the light walking back out in to the dark. 

Which was a huge mistake. 

Right as I walked out of the room, a hand reached out of the room across the hall hitting my arm down as they snatched the gun upwards. 

Next thing I know my feet are being kicked out from underneath me, and a guy who I'm assuming is the Snake's leader was standing over me pointing a gun at my face with a smirk. 

" Did you really think you could come in here and destroy me? Do you know who I am?"

I smirked back at him. " More like do you know who I am."

With that I used my legs wrapping them around one of his legs, twisting my body causing him to fall to the ground the gun falling out of his hand.

Getting on top of him I reached for the gun that was above his head, but got pulled back from him grabbing my arm. 

I used my fist punching him in the face multiple different time. 

As I went to punch him again, he blocked it grabbing my fist and twisting my hand.

" Fuck." I screamed as he continued to twist.

Using my knee I kneed him in the ribcage, but do to the fact that he was still twisting my wrist around, I couldn't give enough force. 

Twisting me around, he threw me back against the floor causing me to hit my head.

He grabbed the gun, throwing my arm down. 

He chuckled looking down at me. " Weak little bitch. That's all you are." 

I lifted my hand, going to punch him but he grabbed it before it could actually connect with his face. 

He squeezed my hand keeping my wrist in his hand as he reached back grabbing a clump of my pony tail. 

Standing up off of me, he pulled me up by the hair. 

" You know at first I was going to give you a chance, but know I think I'm going to make your death nice a painful." He whispered in my ear, holding the gun against my chin.