|Chapter 5|

Devilynn Faith's POV

Remi wanted to deal with the snakes leader and we also needed to speak with the girls but Rebekah had called me and told me about a girl who had been raped so I called Remi and a couple of my girls and we met up outside by our motorcycles.

"I didn't even get to lay a finger on him, why must we get interrupted at the worst time possible." Remi complained.

"Remi." I called, sternly.

"Yes, boss?" She asked, already knowing what I'm about to explain her about.

"You already know how I feel about complaining.." I said sternly.

"You don't tolerate it. Sorry." She said.

I nodded and we started up or motorcycles and sped down the road.

We pulled up at a small run down house 15 minutes later.

We got off our bikes and headed to the door, inviting ourselves in.

There was a girl, her clothes were torn and she was sitting on the couch sobbing.

I went up to her and bent down and she looked at me.

"Can you tell me what happened?" I asked, calmly.

She sniffled as she wiped her tears. "I was in my kitchen making something for myself to eat when I heard male voices by the front door. I knew what was gonna happen so I ran to my room where I have this safe with a small little revolver in there but I started panicking and I couldn't seem to get it open."

"The front door busted open and I ran over to my bedroom window and tried to open it but since I took precaution measures because of the city we live in I couldn't get it open. The guys came in and I screamed for them to leave me alone and go away but they kept coming closer. I kept screaming in hopes a decent soul would help me but no one came so I tried fighting off the guys but there were five of them and they were much stronger."

At this point she was balling out tears, I comforted her and told her to take her time.

She inhaled a deep breath and then exhaled before continuing.

"They pushed me onto the bed and ripped my clothes and they each took a turn on me before leaving, laughing and saying that they would definitely be coming back because of how good I felt and I felt so violated and I couldn't move for hours before I wanted to get off the nasty bed and going to the living room and calling you guys." She finished.

"Can you describe them for me?" I asked.

"One was super tall and had brown hair, green eyes, and he wore a green muscle shirt with black jeans, two had dirty blonde hair, green eyes, they both wore khaki pants and one had a white shirt whisky one had a red shirt. Another had jet black hair with hazel eyes and he had no shirt with shorts and on his chest he had a dragon tattoo, and the last guy had a buzz cut and he wore a button up shirt that was open and he had ripped jeans with a freshly cut beard. They were all white or mixed." She answered.

"Thanks for the information, I'm sorry this has happened to you. Do you want to come with us?" I questioned.

She nodded. "Yes please. Can I change first?"