| Chapter 34 |

Remi Mae's POV

Waking up this morning, I was the first one up and out of bed. 

Not because I was super energetic, no, but because I never actually went to bed. After coming back from snooping around, Lisa and Devilynn had past out while I had stayed up looking at the dark ceiling. 

Shuffling into the bathroom, I walked to one of the bathroom stalls twisting the lock shut. 

Sitting down, I sat my elbows against my knees as I rubbed my eyes. 

After I got done peeing, I quickly wiped standing up and pulling up my pants. 

Opening the stall, I walked out letting one of the other girls walk in. 

Walking over to the sink, I quickly washed my hands, face, and brushed my teeth. 

Looking into the small mirror that hung over the sinks, I scrunched my face at how bad I looked. 

I had bags under my eye, my hair was a mess, and I just didn't look or feel like myself. 

But I'm guessing that's how we all feel.

In no time we had our identity that we've known for the past 5 years ripped away from us, and handed a completely new one. 

Instead of being known as co-leader of a girls gang, I'm now known as just a maid. 

A dumb ole maid. 

Walking back into the room, I grabbed my uniform quickly putting it on and rushing out the doors. 

Arriving at my post I gathered around a couple of the other girls while we waited for everyone. 

" Hey I'm Annalise." One of the girls smiled walking over to me. 

" Remi." I returned the smile.

She nodded. " I know. I used to always read about you guys?"

" Really?"

" Yeah."

 " Were you guys forced to work here or?"

" No we chose to do so because most of us were family rejects and what not but It's not as bad as everyone makes it out to seem. I just miss my son."

My eyes widened. 

" Son? You look like your 15!" I exclaimed. 

She chuckled. 

" I'm 17. I had him when I got pregnant with him when I was 16. He would be 7 months, but I haven't seen him since he was 2 months."

I nodded. 

I scooted a little closer to her. 

" If we ever get out of here I'll make it my top priority to help you find him." I whispered. 

Just as she was about to say something back Matrix walked by. 

" Girls, no whispering." He warned. 

Annalise looked down to the ground, while I nodded my head. 

" Yes Sir."

" Good."

With that he walked up the stairs. 

As he walked up the stairs, I brought a hand up to my mouth trying to suppress my laughter as I remembered the events from last night. 

I cleared my throat when Jazmine walked in carting our cleaning supplies with her.

I sighed. 

Let's get this day started.