|Chapter 60|

Devilynn Faith's POV

"Oh my god." I said as I covered my mouth and my eyes filled with tears.

Looking around the room all the caretakers and teens laid dead, either shot or stabbed.

"Fuck." Matrix said.

"Where are the kids? And the babies?" Tommy said.

We searched the whole mansion and they were no where to be found.

"Fuck!" Matrix yelled louder.

Tommy started to panic and I grabbed him by his shoulders.

"Tommy I need you to gather up everyone and tell the guards to get all the limos and busses and load everyone on." I said.

"Tell them to take them to the bunker." Matrix said.

Tommy nodded and stumbled out the room.

Matrix pulled out his phone and dialed a number.

"Alexander. Yeah I need you to get all the leaders of the gangs and some of their guards and some of ours and get to the mini mansion. Now." And with that he hung up.

"There were so many." I cried.

"I know." His eyes filled with tears and he closed them.

I knew the kids were his soft spot. He cared for all of them a lot.

"I failed my father." He cried.

"No, Ma- Riley. No you didn't." I said as I went over to him and hugged him tightly.

He stiffened but soon wrapped his arms around me, he cried into the crook of my neck.

Tears threatened to come out my eyes but I held them back as I comforted him and rubbed his back as he cried.

When he pulled away he wiped his tears.

"Were gonna bring all the kids back home safe. Okay?" I said.

He looked me in the eyes with his glossy ones and leaned down, his lips connecting with mine.

Shocked I just kissed him back, he needed it and I didn't want to reject him and make him even worse.

He pulled away and I gave him a sad smile he smiled back.

We heard the sound of engines.

Walking out the mini mansion, avoiding looking at all the bodies, we headed to the front yard and watched all the busses and limos pull away.

When they were out of sight I turned to head back in but was stopped when I saw Alexander and everyone else we wanted to stay standing there.

"What now.. boss?" Dante said.

~~~~~

We were all sitting in the meeting room as Matrix spoked.

He had a map of the Snakes and Santana's mansion on the board.

"We should all know the Snakes exits and entrances and everything because I know we've all been in there for various reasons. We don't know the Santana's very well, I've only been there once."