| Chapter 20 |

Remi Mae's POV

I took the keys out of the ignition of my bike, stepping off of it. 

Carefully taking my helmet off my head, I looked around at the St. Luis Pier. 

There were thousands of people here.  All of them look like ordinary people, that was the problem. 

Gang members look like ordinary people too. 

Setting my helmet on the back of the bike, I smoothed down my hair as I walked onto the sidewalk.  

I took my surrounding in before continuing towards the entrance. 

" ID, Ma'am." The person at the booth requested. 

I pulled out my small wallet from my jacket pocket, quickly opening it and flashing him my identification. 

He nodded his head. " Go on through." 

I smiled walking through the entrance looking up at the big Ferris wheel that stood in front on me. 

Looking up at it so many memories started to flood through my head. 

St. Luis Pier was a place that Devilynn and I used to come as kids. 

We would ride the ferris wheel, along with the carousel over and over again. Then after that we would go to the arcade that lined the pier along with the other shops at just play there upon hours and hours. 

It was really a lot of times that we got to go due to well my dad, and just everything she had going on. But when we did get to go we made some good memories. 

Looking around, I spotted the bridge. 

Walking through the large amounts of people, I stepped onto the bridge walking across. 

Reaching the middle of the bridge, I stopped, stepping over to the side leaning against the railings. 

I pulled my phone from my back pocket. 

Me: I'm here. Where are you?

"Right here." A voice said from behind me. 

I quickly turned around. 

" Tommy?" I questioned. 

He shook his head. 

" Hey Remi." He smiled. 

I looked around looking for other members of The Santana's. 

The Santana's was the name of my dad's gang. Also the gang that Tommy belonged too, who also happened to be Jackson's son.

" It's just me." He said. 

" It's just me." He said again with a little more of assurance. 

" Why should I believe you?"

" Rem, come on. You know I would never betray you. We used to be bestfriends."

I crossed my arms over my chest. 

" Key word used to. You left that behind when you decided to join my dad."

He shook his head. 

" I know I messed up. But that's why I need your help."

" With what?"

He looked around grabbing my arm. 

I snatched it away.