|Chapter 29|

Devilynn Faith's POV

We were all in the meeting room waiting for him to speak.

"So here are all the rules. There's an alarm in your guys room, it goes off at 4am because that's when you all need to be up it will continue to go off super loud until every single one of you are up. You have 10 minutes to hurry up and get ready and get to your post."

"Anyone who we make cooks will make breakfast, lunch, and dinner everyday. Some of you will also be.. 'Waitresses', when the cooks finish you will bring us our plates and drinks. The maids will clean every inch of the house, the dishes, do the laundry, everything. Some of you will be caretakers."

"There's a second house in the back of the mansion where all the, babies kids and teens stay and you will watch them and care for them."

"Some of you will be our personal servants, like I said you follow us around all day except when were on missions. You will help us get ready, if we want something you'll fetch it for us and so on so forth."

"Some of you may even get put in medical." He said, looking over at Remi. "If you obey and behave, you guys will be able to come on missions, if you don't comply and misbehave.. You'll be beat, or you'll be a toy. A toy is when you'll be cuffed to a wall wearing red lingerie and let boys touch you for money that goes to us, not you. Or a stripper to entertain the boys."

"If that doesn't work, I'll chain you to a chair and torture someone you love and care for right in front of you. So I suggest you all behave." He finished.

We all looked at one another, some where scared, some of us had blank faces, hiding our true emotions.

"Remi you will not be in medical just yet but you'll help every so often, I want you to be a maid. Lisa a waitress, Chachi a cook...."

I dozed off until he said my name.

"Devilynn, you'll be a caretaker. Work starts in 20 minutes, I want you all to follow me to the "closet" where you'll get your uniforms." He said.

We all got up slowly and followed him to the "closet".

Basically it was like a costume room like what's you see at school for the theater kids.

There were a couple women and men in there.

"Tell them your jobs and get your uniforms." He said. 

He left out the room and the outfit designers handed us our uniforms:

Cooks:

Waitresses:

Waitresses: