|Chapter 70|

Devilynn Faith's POV

I was speeding down the road as I reached a turn I saw marks on the road that looked like motorcycle tire marks so I swerved down that road and ahead of me I saw Collin on his motorcycle.

Pulling out my gun I shot for his head but missed, he looked back at me and smirked.

"Glad you can join me!" He said.

I shot at him again and he served his motorcycle, driving backwards, his face facing mine.

He shot twice.

"You missed." I said.

"I wasn't aiming for you." He said.

Just then my tires blew out.

The motorcycle started to skid against the road, I hopped off and rolled, getting a couple road burns but nothing I couldn't handle.

Sitting up I saw Collin sped farther and father away.

I hopped onto my feet and began to sprint.

I took a short cut through the woods and reaches his mansion in 6 minutes tops.

The Snakes mansion was untouched, still in good condition.

I saw Collin's motorcycle and gasped as I rushed over to the front door.

Turning the knob it was locked.

I hears screams coming from inside and the adrenaline in my body pumped.

I heard an engine from behind me and looking over I saw Lisa pull up on a motorcycle.

"Lisa!?"

"I saw you leave and thought you might need help." She said, rushing over to me.

"Yes, thank you." I said.

Looking around the house I saw an opened window on the second floor.

"Boost me." I said.

She boosted me up and I climbed in.

I held my arms out to her and she jumped up, grabbing my arms and I pulled her inside.

Once we were both in we rushes out the room and down the steps, following the screams.

We reached the room where the screams were coming from and tried opening it but it was locked.

More screams could be heard.

I kicked the door with as much force as I could and it swung open.

Inside you could see Collin whipping the kids.

I ran up and grabbed him, body slamming him to the floor.

I was on top of him and I began to punch him repeatedly until he grabbed both my arms and pushed me off.

We both stumbled to our feet and he swung at me, a ducked and kicked his legs, and he fell to the floor.

I lunged at him but he lifted both his legs up and kicked me, I almost lost balance as I stumbled back but I steadies myself.