|Chapter 64|

Devilynn Faith's POV

We rushes over to the Bunker door and unlocked it, pulling the heavy door open.

We closed it as everyone was in including everyone who had just came from the Snakes mansion.

As we walked down the steps we heard noises and when we cane into view there was Remi and them pointing their weapons towards.

Once they saw it was us they dropped them in relief.

"What happened?" Lisa asked, looking at us.

"We got shot at and bombed." I said.

"So did we." Remi said.

The bunker shook as an explosion went off.

"Seems like they aren't done." Matrix said.

"They must be really bored Alexander said.

I looked around at all our wounded men.

"Charli, Remi get to work on them." I demanded.

They nodded and began to help the wounded as I went over to the nearest bench and sat down, taking a deep breath.

Matrix sat next to me. "I'm assuming this has never happened to you guys?"

I nodded. "We've dealt with grenades and people shooting at us from helicopters but not big bombs being dropped on us. We've never been in a gang war either."

"There's a first for everything." He said.

I chuckled. "Yeah."

The bunker shook once more.

"How long are they gonna keep this on for?" I mumbled.

"Their the Santana's and the Snake's they like to be extra." Matrix said.

I laughed and he smiled.

I watched as Charli and Remi patched up the men and I let out a sigh.

"I'm sorry." Matrix said.

"For what?"

"For everything. Kidnapping you guys, keeping you hostage, making you do work." He said.

"You did it for a good cause, I just wish none of this happened, then Rose and all those innocent teens and caretakers would still be alive." I said.

"Yeah." He breathed out.

"I'm sure everyone here is hungry or thirsty, let's do our jobs as leaders and help our people." I said.

"Well not all of them are our people." He said as we looked at the Rangers, Southerners, Dark Angels and Night Riders.

"We can still help them." I said, "we brought them into this mess."

We stood up and headed to the food stock.

It was this huge room with shelves of food.

We grabbed baskets and started filling them with snacks and drinks bringing them out and placing the baskets on the floor and started handing it out to everyone.

Alexander and a couple of the Phoenix guards did the same, helping me and Matrix out.

Remi finished helping the wounded and washed their hands before coming to grab something to eat as Charli just washed up.

Most of us weren't hungry considering we did eat that pizza so I just grabbed a sprite and opened it taking sips.

Remi walked over and sat by me.

"Hey." She said.

"Hi."

"Seems like we haven't talked in forever." She said.

"Yeah we've both been busy with different things." I said.

"Yeah." She said. "Seems like you and Matrix have gotten really close, huh?"

I chuckled. "If you think he's replacing you he's not. You actually replaced him." I said.

The place shook once more.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Matrix's real name is Riley, he used to go to the foster home I went to and we were best friends back then..."

I started explain everything to her, everything Matrix told me.

"He did all this for me. To protect me, his old best friend, and I tried to kill him, but he knew who I was and he also tried to kill me! Wait a damn minute!" I said as I stood up.

Remi laughed as I stomped over to Matrix who was chatting with Alexander and Dante.

I grabbed his arm and turned him around and he looked down at him.

"How come that day in your office when I tried to kill you and you knew it was me but you tried to kill me?" I asked.

He chuckled. "Because I was so frustrated. I was trying to help you and you weren't listening and then you tried to kill me and I kinda forgot who you were for a second, self defense babes." He said.

I scrunched up my nose. "Don't call me that."

He chuckled once more. "I'm just messing with you Devil." He said ruffling my hair.

I pushed his hand away. "Don't do that and don't call me that either."

"Well what can I call you?" He asked.

"Master." I said.

"Kinky."

"Don't think of it that way."

"How can I not?"

"What are you trying to say?"

He smirked before turning away.

I reached my leg back and kicked it forward, kicking his ass.

He groaned as he held his ass and I skipped away, back to Remi who was laughing her ass off with Lisa sitting next to her.

Lisa shook her head at me as I sat.

"What? He's a douche." I said.

"You took the line, "I'm gonna kick your ass" to a whole other level." Lisa said, giggling.

I smiled. "I like to keep things REAL if I say imma kick your ass don't think I mean imma beat you up, I mean I'm for real gonna kick your ass."

They both laughed, Remi holding her stomach at this point.

The bunker shook once more and I sighed.

This is gonna be a long night.

XxxParisBesties 🥰