|Chapter 51|

Remi Mae's POV

* The next day*

After training, I did my normal routine of getting in the shower, while Tommy did his normal routine on rubbing all his nastiness all over my bed. 

But currently we were both sitting side by side on my bed, waiting for the time to come for me to go to my post. 

" So what's going on next door? The Phoenixes building another mansion?" Tommy asked looking down at me. 

" Yeah for us."

Apparently Devilynn had a talk with Matrix, and he agreed that we could have our own mansion as long as it was right next to his. 

Which means I finally get to have my own room, and own shower. 

Not that I minded because we were all girls, but it could get a little weird sometimes. 

" So how's my mom, Brynn and the rest of the women and children?" I asked.

Tommy shrugged. 

" Their scared, really scared. Especially your mom. Your dad is not a family person Rem and you know that. He don't care who or what you are. If your putting dead weight on his he will get rid of you. Which is what most of the children and women are."

I sighed. 

" Just, my sister. Make sure nothing happens to her."

" But what about..."

" Tommy my sister is who I have to focus on right now. I love my mom but I can't protect someone who is willing to put themselves in that position."

Santiago had my mom wrapped around his finger. She's willing to do anything and everything for him. That's why I couldn't stay. I couldn't bare to see her do that to her self. 

But that's also why I'm scared to go into this war. 

I'm afraid that my mother won't make it out.

Tommy shook his head.

" Got it."

I looked at the clock that was on the wall.

" Good. Let's get you out the door, I have work."

I stood up off of the bed.

Walking over to the door, I pulled it open waiting for Tommy's slow ass. 

Once he was out of the bed we both walked down the hall and up the stairs to the front door. 

Opening the door he turned around pulling me into an embrace. 

" I'll see you tomorrow."

I nodded against his chest.

" You better."

He laughed, pulling away. 

He turned around walking down the sidewalk, descending behind some bushes.

Closing the door, I turned around startled by Matrix standing with a smirk on his face. 

" What in the hell Matrix." I exclaimed. 

He chuckled. 

" Sorry. I was just making fun of your little boyfriend and you."

" He's not my boyfriend, smartass." I glared. 

He scoffed. 

" Yeah, sure."

" Shut the..." I paused. 

" Nevermind. I actually needed to talk to you about something."

He nodded. 

" Walk and talk."

I made my why over to his side as we started to walk through the house. 

" My mother, and little sister, along with a bunch of other women and children live in the house."

" Yes. I'm aware."

" But my mother is the only female that's trained to fight, and my father will use her to his advantage. And she would do anything to keep my father safe, so that means putting her life on the line."

" So what are you saying Remi?"

" I'm saying that I'm not expecting my mom to come out of this okay. But I am asking that we make sure that we keep the rest of the women and children safe."

He shook his head. 

" Of course. I'm not laying a hand on any child, but if the women get in my way..."

" Then yeah that I understand. Just please make sure none of those children are in harms way. Especially my little sister."

"  Like I said I can't promise everyone's safety. Things happen. But I will try with all my power to make sure their safe."

I nodded. 

" I know."

" Good. Now I believe you have a post to get too?"

" Yes."

Matrix walked into his office slamming the door shut. 

Turning around, I sighed. 

God please keep Brynnlynn safe.

~~~~

I was walking through the back yard taking in the fresh air, and also admiring the building of our brand new mansion. 

Charlie had let me out of training a little early today, which means I had sometime to burn. 

As I was walking through the back yard I heard a little voice calling my name. 

Turning my head I seen Ainsley running towards me with her little pig tails flying everywhere. 

She ran over throwing her arms around my legs. 

" Hi Remi" She exclaimed looking up at me. 

I chuckled. 

" Well hello Ainsley."

" Did you come to play with me?" 

" Well I sure did. How did you know? Can you read my mind?" I exclaimed. 

She chuckled. 

" No silly."

" Oh, okay."

" So how are you and your brother? You play together a lot?" I asked.

"He's kinda mean to me sometimes." She said as she sat on the swing and I began to push her.

"Well that's what siblings do. Sometimes their mean and sometimes their super funny and fun to play with."

"Yeah." She said.

Yesterday I found out that Ainsley and Evan were siblings who Charlie and Matrix saved from a car crash that killed their parents when Ainsley was 4 and Evan was 3 months. 

"Do you have a brother or sister?" She asked as I continued pushing her, looking up at the sky.

I let out a deep breath. "Yes, I have a little sister."

"Where is she?"

"Shes at home." I answered.

"This is home, but I don't see her." She said.

"No, a different home. A scary home."

"Will you get her out the scary home?"

I nodded. "Yes I will."

I will get her out and one day...... things will be better.

XOXO ParisBesties