|Chapter 46|

Devilynn Faith's POV

The dinner was over.

Matrix was walking me back to the room.

"I'm not alliances with the Dark Angels." He said.

"I know, but I am, and since I'm part of this war, they will help." I said.

He nodded. "Why are the Snakes after you, exactly?"

"Because they think women shouldn't be feared like us, they say were to powerful. They are scares of us and they don't want us to be above them so they want to wipe us out the picture." I explained.

"Fear and love never mix well when it comes to gang business. So I don't know who will win this war." Matrix said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"The Snakes are afraid of us and what we can do. Their afraid we'll become to powerful so that's why they wanna take us down. They want power, they want to be feared, but fear will get you now where."

"We are afraid too. Were afraid to lose the people we love. The Snakes don't love anyone, they don't care if your family or not. One little mistake and your done, your dead. We aren't like that. We have families and friends we care for and where scared to lose them. That's our weakness and when they find that out they'll use it against us and they'll win." Matrix said.

I shook my head. "Its not just our weakness. Those we love is also what makes us stronger. The Snakes don't care for one another, once the Snakes are at the top they'll go against one another for leader position because all they care about is power, they'll switch up so fast and tear each other apart."

"We have families and friends who will stick with us no matter what. The fear of losing those we love is what makes us stronger and pushes us to do better and to be better. We're stronger, and I'm confident we'll win this war." I said.

He smiled. "I've never thought of it like that."

As we were walking to the room we heard voices coming from the medical room.

Those voices were Charli and Remi.

Matrix opened the door and they turned to see us.

"Charli what is she doing out?" Matrix asked.

Charli stood up walking over to him.

He leaned in whispering something in his ear. 

Matrix nodded. 

" Devilynn, Remi go back to your room please." 

" Yes sir." She said.

Standing up out of the chair, I walked out the door, closing it behind her as we walked side by side to the room.

" I have some shit to tell you." Remi said.

~~~~

The next day*

The alarm went off at 5:30.