|Chapter 56|

Devilynn Faith's POV

I was standing next to Matrix and Alex as we stood in the meeting room where the Dark Angels, The Rangers, the Southerners, and the Night Riders leaders, co-leaders, and a couple of their guards sat at the table in the meeting room.

Matrix cleared his throat. "We've called you all to join us, and fight by our side in this war with the Snakes, the Santana's and whatever other gang they have made alliances with." He said.

I looked around the room, my eyes landing on Toni whose eyes were focused on my arms.

"We would like for you to train with us and make plans with us and always have a cell or walkie talkie on you whenever the war nay start, because knowing the Snakes and Sanatan's, we won't have a planned met up like normal. They'll try to sneak up on us."

"Even if you don't chose to fight with us, I think its best you still stay armed and ready because they might show up to your door for even being in close contact with us."

"What is in it for us?" Ronin, the Night Riders leader asked.

"Well what do you have in mind?" I asked, putting my hands on my hips.

Ronin looked me up and down and I rolled my eyes. "It has to be something that doesn't concert physical contact."

He chuckled before speaking. "I want you to find away to get the cops off my ass." Ronin said to Matrix.

"Okay."

Ronin smirked.

"Anyone else?" Matrix asked.

"Do I get to keep some of the men?" Toni asked and I laughed as Matrix shook his head, his smile visible.

"Sure Toni." I said.

"If Toni doesn't get Collin, I get to kill him right?" I asked.

They all chuckled. "I get a couple hits in first." Matrix said.

"Sure."

~~~~

After the meeting the rest of their gangs showed up.

There were thousands of us, good thing he had a training room, and a boxing arena.

Matrix worked with the Night Riders, Southerners, and his gang in the boxing arena as I worked with the Rangers, Dark Angels and my gang in the training room.

I couldn't do much with the stitches in my arm from the glass so it was hard to work with them but I managed.

I tried to keep my mind off of Rose, I only thought about how I would kill and torture him slowly and painfully.

A smirk played onto my lips.

"What're you smirking about you creep?" Dante asked.

The room silenced as everyone looked at me.

"Oh nothing, just the "talk" me and Collin will have when we reunite. I've missed my buddy so much." I said.