|Chapter 27|

Devilynn Faith's POV

A couple days later*

Its been a couple days now, my wounds on my leg aren't completely gone but they aren't that bad anymore and I can finally walk on my own but not for too long or it'll start to hurt.

Two days ago Matrix and came back and we all had to meet in the meeting room and he gave us all information we didn't like.

Remi and Lisa helped me sit in one of the chairs in the meeting room as Matrix watched with a smirk plastered onto his face.

After they helped me sit they sat in their seats.

"Everyone's here?" He questioned as he looked around.

Silence.

"Is everyone here?" He repeated, more violently.

"Yes." We all groaned out.

He smiled as he clasped his hands together. "Good. I've come to discuss more important matters. Devilynn has finally agreed to combine gangs as you all know. Yay! So here's how this is gonna go. You're all living in the Phoenixes mansion, some of you will maids, some will be cooks, and some will be our personal servants that'll follow us around and when we tell you to do something you must obey otherwise there will be punishments. I'll go further into detail some other time."

"Devilynn will not be leader at all, just a regular ol' gang member, same as Remi. You guys will not be participating in missions until you gain my trust. You will no longer be saving girls until you gain my trust and behave."

Once they left, literally everyone cried. Our empire taken away from us just like that.

I truly don't deserve to be a leader.

Today is the day they take us to their mansion. Now you're probably all wondering, how come we didn't just run away? Well Matrix had some of his men in our house watching us and they would switch shifts and get new people to watch us every 12 hours so the previous group could get some rest and all.

I sighed as I got up out of bed and got dressed:

Once that was done my door opened and in came Matrix

"Devilynn." He said.

I stared at him with a blank face.

He looked over at my bag of clothes and picked some up.