| Chapter 71 |

Remi Mae's POV

We all separated looking through all the dead bodies that laid upon the mansions floor and the ones on the lawn.

After checking the kitchen I walked to the room where I absolutely dreaded the most.

The place where my mothers dead body laid.

Walking over I knelt next to her swiping my hand over her eyes to close them.

As I looked over the wound that sat in the middle of her forehead tears started to roll down my face.

I bent down laying my head on her stomach.

" I'm sorry mommy. I'm so sorry." I cried.

As I was laying her Matrix was in stopping when he seen me.

I sat up wiping my eyes looking over at him.

" Is that your mom?" He asked walking closer.

I shook my head.

" Yeah."

" I'm sorry."

I shrugged.

" She wasn't the mom I remembered. Somehow my father managed to brainwash her even more, making her into the same monster he was."

" Some people don't want to be saved."

" Yep."

I stood up as people Alexander followed by a couple of other members.

"  She not here. Neither is Collin."

We all looked around slightly confused.

Where the heck could she be?

I gasped as it finally hit me.

" The kids." Matrix and I said together.

" Charlie Remi, Alexander,Toni, Donte grab bikes and let's go. The rest of you start cleaning."

We all nodded.

I rushed to the garage along with the other he called throwing myself over a bike.

Once everyone was all here we all started the engines rolling out of the garage and down the driveway.

Pulling onto the main road we swerved in and out between cars and we sped past them.

We took a sharp turn speeding it from of a semi causing the guy to blare its horn.

Driving up Collins driveway we looked to see kids standing over by the trees.

As we got off of the bike Charlie and I looked over to each other as we rushed over to the kids.

Once we got closer I seen Ainsley and her little brother Evan.

Seeing me Ainsley pulled her brother running into my arms.

I wrapped my arms around both of them lifting them off the ground.

" You came." Ainsley chirped.

" I squeezed them both.

" Of course I did."

As I was hugging then I looked up to see more kids walking from the house.

I widened my eyes.

" Brynnlynn." I whispered.