|Chapter 59|

Remi Mae's POV

After dressing in my gear for training I made my way to the training room were there were thousands of people spread out just from the different gangs we had here.

Good thing we had a fighting ring because I definitely wasn't going to be able to get much done with all these people in here.

As I was standing here I felt arms wrap around my shoulders hanging loosely.

Jumping, I grabbed the persons arm hoisting their body weight on my back and flipping them on to the ground.

The person groaned as their back hit the floor.

My eyes widened as I noticed who the person was.

" Tommy what the hell?!" I exclaimed.

Tommy groaned shielding he eyes from the bright lights as he looked up at me.

" I didn't expect you to do all that."

" Yeah well my adrenaline is high so what did you expect?"

I held out my hand helping him off the floor.

He chuckled as he dusted hisself off.

" I don't know. Maybe a hug or even a kiss." He winked.

I rolled my eyes.

He looked around at the amount of people that was all around us.

" Are these all the gangs that are helping?" He asked.

I shook my head.

" As far as I know."

" Yeah well where exactly are we gonna train? Everything's a little occupied."

I nodded my head towards the ring.

" That's where."

He smirked.

" Oh your on."

He ran towards the ring pulling up the ropes as he jumped through them.

I shook my head making my way over to the ring.

Jumping through the ropes I made my way in front of him.

" You ready?" I smirked.

We circled around each other for a good second before I made the first move.

Jumping on the balls of my feet I stepped forward with a me foot my left foot and punched straight through with my right hand.

Tommy hopped to the side, ducking my punch.

Instantly as he came back up from that, I hopped forward on my right foot, colliding my knuckles with his face.

He face whipped to the side.

Recovering quickly, he bounced back as we circled around each other.

Tommy hopped forward on his left foot, bringing his right foot back and swinging it.

Just in time, I shuffled back from his punch.

But out of nowhere he jumped in a big circle, kicking his foot straight into my side.

Falling to the ground I placed one foot in between his legs and wrapped the other around    the outside of his right leg.

Sitting up and twisting my legs Tommy fell face first onto the mat.

Getting onto my knees, I took his right leg and pulled it all the way to his back causing him to groan.

He used his hand hitting it against the mat.