|Chapter 24|

Remi Mae's POV

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing profusely next to me. 

Reaching over I grabbed it off the night stand, bringing it up to my ear. 

" Hello." I said with a raspy voice. 

" Rem?"

I cleared my throat. 

" Yeah, it's me. Who is this exactly?"

" Tommy?" The voice answered. 

I shot up in my bed looking at my alarm clock in panic. 

Groaning, I plopped back in  bed. 

" Tommy it's 5:15 in the morning. Why are you calling so early?"

" I'm kinda already here?"

My eyes widened. 

" What! Why?" I exclaimed.

" Well in order to not have too much attention brought to me I had to leave early."

" Ugh, fuck me. Alright well I'll be down in a second."

He chuckled. 

" Alright."

I hung up the phone throwing it next to me. 

Running my hands over my face, I sat up removing the blanket from over my legs. Standing out of bed, I walked over to my closet grabbing out a sweatshirt to throw over my tank top. 

Quickly throwing the sweatshirt over my head, I shuffled out of my bedroom and towards the elevator. 

There was no way in hell I was walking down the stairs half asleep. I already made that mistake once. 

Leaning against the elevator wall my eyes started to close as it started to descend. 

As the elevator jolted to a stop, I felt my entire body shake causing my eyes to shoot open. 

Walking out of the elevator, I walked to the front door unlocking the million of locks before I threw open the door. 

I looked up at a smiling Tommy who was wearing sweatpants along with a tight fitting black tank top that showed every ounce of his muscles. 

Along with that he was wearing his metal framed glasses that made him look even more dorky than he actually was. 

" Good morning sunshine." He chirped.

I looked at him with a blank face. 

" Shut up."

He shook his head, walking in. 

I closed the door turning around as I folded my arms over my chest. 

" Nice place you got." 

My mouth widened as I let out an exaggerated yawn. 

" Not mine."

He rolled his eyes. " Aren't you like co-leader or something?"

" Yeah something."

Honestly sometimes it didn't exactly feel like I was helping run this gang. It felt like I was just another member that Devilynn ordered around. 

But I couldn't express that to her because she wouldn't see it as I see it, so as much as it bothers me I just keep to myself.

" So where's Devilynn?" He asked. 

I shrugged. " Either sleeping or getting ready. You hungry, I'm hungry." I said all of a sudden feeling my stomach rumble.