|Chapter 52|

Devilynn Faith's POV

We arrived at Steak and Shake, the place Rose picked out.

Getting out the limo we began to walk towards it.

We had to walk in between the guards as they were on either side of me and Rose, protecting us.

People stared at the limo and then noticed me and remembered me as the girl with Matrix at the gala.

They started screaming as they ran towards us and we rushed into Steak and Shake.

Alexander locked the door as I scanned the place. It was empty because we reserved it for just us.

Me and Rose sat at a table as Alexander and the other guard sat at a different table to give us some space.

We got our menus.

Rose ordered grilled cheese, fries, and a double stuffed Oreo milkshake as I ordered a single bacon cheese steak burger, fries, and a nutella milkshake.

They gave Rose a coloring sheet with the little box of crayons as they went to Alexanders table to take their orders.

Rose began to color with the blue crayon.

"Why is blue your favorite color?" I asked.

"Because it was Poppy's favorite color and now its mine." She answered.

I let out a sigh. "You and Poppy were best friends, huh?"

She nodded. "Now your my best friend."

I smiled. "I have something exciting to tell you." I said.

"What?" She asked, looking up at me as she stopped coloring.

"You know the people building that building next to the mansions?" I asked.

"Yeah?"

"Well that's where me and all my friends are gonna live and Matrix said you can live with us in it as well." I said.

She smiled. "Really?!" She exclaimed.

I nodded. "You still want your theme to be galaxy themed?"

"Yes I love the galaxy, its so pretty." She said.

"Yeah it is, just like you."

"You're pretty too." She said.

I chuckled. "Thanks mama Rose." I said.

She giggled as she continued coloring, using the blue crayon.

"What's your favorite color?" She asked.

"Red because red means you like to take charge and your a determined leader." I said.

"What about blue?" She asked.

"It means tour detail oriented and always precise." I answered.

"What's that mean?"

"Its means you always want things to be clean and right." I said.