|Chapter 19|

Devilynn Faith's POV

Our mission was quite easy.

The tracker sent us to this old shed behind this abandoned house.

There was only about three guys in there and they were huddled around the girl, beating her.

We killed the men and saved the girl, in which was only 16.

We sent her to the hospital and contacted her family and sped back to the mansion.

Its been a couple hours since the mission and I was now getting ready to meet up with Matrix.

I walked into my walk in closet and grabbed one of my formal dresses, it was black, one of my favorite colors as well as red.

If your wondering why those two are my favorite colors was because those are the only two colors I saw growing up, before the gang and now.

My childhood was far from perfect, like super far. It was terrible, it was so bad it wouldn't even be called a childhood, just a dark time in my life.

I set the dress on to my body and stripped out of my clothing.

I put on some lotion and body mist before slipping into the dress and heels:

Once I was dressed, I combed and cur d my hair leaving it down before doing some light makeup

Once I was dressed, I combed and cur d my hair leaving it down before doing some light makeup. Then I put on some deodorant and perfume. Once I was completely ready I grabbed a purse to match and put my necessities in there along with a couple weapons.

My phone dinged.

Matrix: I'm here.

Me: coming.

I hurried out my room and down the stairs. As I was passing the kitchen I heard cat whistles.

"Devilynn looking good!" Lisa yelled.

"What's the occasion?" Payton asked.

"I have a meeting with a gang leader." I said.

"Are we making more allies?" Estrella asked.

"Something like that. Gotta go, enjoy your dinner." I said.

"Bye!" They yelled.

I headed out the door and saw Matrix waiting.

"Devilynn, looking lovely." He complimented.

"Thanks, you don't look to bad yourself."