|Chapter 44|

Devilynn Faith's POV

So Lilly didn't know what to do in her chapter so she just skipped not so I'm just doing another one, next will be Lilly's, I think... Anyways...

XXX

It was time for me to get ready for the dinner.

I said bye to Rose who was very upset I had to leave her earlier than usual.

I went down to the 'closet' where the Phoenixes clothes designers were.

"Hey. I'm here for the dress." I said.

"Ah yes." The girl said.

I really need to learn these peoples names, even though I'm not gonna be here for much longer but still.

She handed me this bag.

"The shoes are in there as well." She said.

I nodded. "Thanks." I left and went downstairs and into our room.

I put the bag down onto my bed before heading into the bathroom.

Stripping out my uniform, I set it down and turned on the water. Once it was warm enough I stepped under the faucet.

I quickly washed my hair with shampoo before washing my body with the bar of soap as I let the conditioner sit. Once that was done I rinsed it out and then turned off the water, wrapping a towel around my hair and body.

I grabbed my dirty uniform and put it down onto my bag.

Just as I was about to take the towel off the door had opened and Matrix came in.

I screamed. "What the hell?" I said.

He looked me up and down before meeting my eyes.

"Nothing I haven't seen before." He said.

"Yeah I'm sure but you will never see mine." I said.

He stared at me with a blank expression.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I was actually just coming to check to make sure you were getting ready and not doing anything stupid." He said.

"Well once you leave I'll finally be able to masturbate in peace." I said, rolling my eyes.

He looked at me weirdly. "Okay.." He said as he finally turned around to leave.

Once the door shut and I was sure he was gone I took the towel off and dried my body before wrapping it back around me and sitting on my bed.

I dried my hair before combing through it and leaving it down.

Once that was done I put on my clean new undergarments and the dress: