| Chapter 30 |

Remi Mae's POV

I looked down at my outfit in disgust. 

I'm a maid, a fucking maid to the pigs of this house.  

I'd already done that once with my dad. Never thought I would be doing it again. 

Walking out of the room, I joined a couple of the other girls that have been assigned cleaning duty, along with the guy that was supposed to take us to our post. 

Payton, and Brielle looked at me with a saddened smile in which I returned. 

The guy, who's name was Trent, clapped his hands looking at all of us. 

" You all here?" He questioned. 

I nodded. " Yup."

" Alright let's go."

He started to walk down the hall to the elevator. Pressing the button we all piled in. 

As the elevator started to rise we all stood around silently. 

Reaching the first floor we walked out greeted by other females dressed in maid outfits, holding cleaning baskets. 

" Okay, Jazmine here is head maid. She will explain all the rules, and tell you what you clean. Remember best behavior girls, we wouldn't want to have to do something to you." He said as he walked back into the living room with an evil smirk. 

My skin crawled. 

I watched as the doors closed before turning back to Jazmine. 

" Alright, so each of you will have these baskets that hold everything you need to clean. You will take it to each room, never leave any of it behind. If you run out of something find me immediately, the boss doesn't like anything empty." She paused. 

" Oh, and if the rooms are not cleaned how they are supposed to be you will receive a punishment. No excuses. Got it?" 

We all shook our heads. 

" Okay. Now for all of you, you will each have different floors, some may share floors."

She looked over to me. " Remi, is it?"

I nodded in confirmation. 

" Okay, you'll have this floor. You need to make sure the kitchen, bathrooms that are on this floor, along with the game room, basically any room that's on this floor is clean."

I looked around examining the floor as she moved on to the rest of the girls. 

Bringing myself back to reality, I heard Jazmine say my name.

" Remi you okay with that?"

" With what?"

" Brielle helping you?"

I shrugged. " Yeah."

" Okay. We will all meet back here in 2 hours, then we will have an hour break for our lunch, and after the lunch when all the kids are playing outside we will go and clean there. "

We all nodded our heads once more. 

" You can get started."

They all dispersed leaving Brielle and me standing there. 

" So where do you wanna clean?" She asked. 

" Umm.." I paused looking around. 

" I'll take the kitchen and bathrooms, and you can take the living area, game room, along with library."