| Chapter 14 |

Remi Mae's POV

Sipping on my third cocktail of the night, I heard my name being called from the crowd. 

I looked around, not seeing anyone.

All of a sudden a big broad man came pushing through the crowd with a huge smile on his face. 

It was Toni. 

The leader of the Dark Angles. 

Seemingly the only gang to have men of the LGBTQ community.

I set down my glass, walking out from behind the table with a smile on my face. 

" Toni." I said pulling him into an embrace. 

" Well would you care to dance with me?" He asked holding out his hand. 

I shook my head. " Of course."

I took his hand letting him lead me to where everyone else was dancing. 

As I looked around I noticed Dante and Devilynn dancing together we'll they conversed. 

Toni stopped turning around, placing his hands on my sides as I placed mine around his neck.

" So how've you been?" He asked swaying us to the beat of the music. 

I shrugged. " Same old shit. Nothing exciting."

 " Yeah. So I hear you have a new toy for me and my men."

I smiled. " We sure do. He's hanging around in the mansion as we speak."

" Good. We've been needing new meat. The other ones are getting old."

I laughed as Toni took my hand spinning me in a circle, then bringing me back against him. 

We continued to sway to the sound of the music. 

Finally the music ended and a voice came over the microphone. 

Toni and I separated from each other turning to where the stage was.

Matrix, the leader of the Phoenixes', was standing up on stage with a big smile. 

He started to speak.

"Today is a special night as we have a gang in whose never been to the gala before, here with us tonight. I would like everyone to meet the Lilliths if you haven't already, and their leader, great friend of mine actually, Devilynn Faith." He said.

I raised a brow.

Great friends?

We've never seen or talked to him in person. 

Atleast I haven't.

I don't know about Devilynn

"Devilynn, would you please be so kind as to join me on stage?" He asked, looking in to the crowd.

I looked to where he was looking to see Devilynn making her way towards the stage. 

As I was watching her walk her way up to the stage I felt something being pressed against the middle of my back. 

I took a deep breath, turning my neck slightly looking out of the corner of my eye.

Santiago. 

Also known as my dad was currently standing behind me with a gun held to my back, and a smile on his face. 

I turned my head back towards the stage. 

" Hello, dad." 

" Hello Remi." He replied back.