|Chapter 54|

Devilynn Faith's POV

I coughed as smoke filled my nostrils.

Opening my eyes, I looked around and could barley see anything with the amount of smoke and fire.

Looking over I saw the chauffer who was dead, his body bent into unhuman ways, he's seatbelt broken and the front of the car smashed down onto his head, blood pouring out of his eyes, nose, and mouth.

I heard little cries from below me and I saw that I was still tightly holding onto Rose.

"Rose." I breathed out.

"D- Devilynn. You're okay." She said.

"Yes baby, I'm just so happy you're okay." I said as I kissed her forehead.

She started coughing.

"We need to get out of this car." I said.

I looked over to see half of Alexanders body in the car through the window and half of it out as the window was smashed down onto his waist.

Looking to the other side there was enough space for us to get out of that window.

"Come on." I said.

I crawled over and out the window, dragging her out behind me, not feeling any pain in my arms regardless of the glass in them because they were numb.

We stood up and coughed.

"Alex." She cried, walking over to him.

"Rose." He said.

I rushed over as Rose bent down next to him crying.

We began to help him out but stopped when something metal was placed against the back of my head and I heard the sound of a gun cocking.

Rose began to freak out as Alexander tried to see what was going on.

"Stand up." The familiar voice said.

"Collin." I said.

"Stand up." He said.

I slowly stood up until I was up straight and I whipped around quickly, about to grab the gun and hit him with my other hand but he hit me with the gun and I fell back, holding my bloody nose.

Rose screamed as she tries to run over to her but Collin grabbed her. She struggled in his grip.

I got back up bit he pointed the gun at her.

"Move closer and I'll blow her brains out." He warned.

Alexander tried to free himself but there was no use.

"Collin let her go. I will hand over everything to you, just let her go."

He scoffed. "And give you what you want? Nah. I'll take the girl, and everything else." He said.

He began to walk off, dragging Rose with to his car.

I ran after but he hit me once more with the gun and I fell to the floor, my vision blurred.