|Chapter 33|

Devilynn Faith's POV

When they had come back we put the kids to bed because after the beach they went out to eat and when they came home it wad already 9pm.

After I tucked in Rose and said goodnight I headed out the mini mansion and in through the back door to the mansion.

Dinner earlier I was able to eat with Remi and them but we couldn't talk about a plan or anything because some of Matrixes guards were watching us.

Even know as I enter the room in the basement I can't speak to them since they have cameras watching and listening in, I'm sure they've got then back on by now.

Remi looked at me and smiled and I returned it as I headed over to the bathroom, Remi following.

There weren't cameras in the rest room so we had some privacy but we needed to hurry before Matrix or one of his guards comes to check on us.

"Did you find anything to help?" Remi asked.

I shook my head. "Not yet. I think we should stay up and sneak out and snoop, try and find something or a good way to escape." I said.

"Okay."

We heard the door open.

Remi and I quickly stripped as we turned on the water and began to shower.

Finishing up I grabbed a fresh new towel and dried off before grabbing my dirty clothes and placing them next to my bed.

Scanning the room I saw no sign of a guard or Matrix so I could just dress here.

I leaned down and picked out a sweater and a pair of shorts and changed into that.

Once I was done I got into bed as Remi ran across the room, fully clothed, turning off the light.

You could hear the pitter patter of her feet scattering across the room and the should of the metal bed squeaking as she got into her bed.

I let out a sigh as I laid there staring up at the ceiling.

~~~~~

A couple hours later*

I looked at the clock.

It was 12:03 in the morning. I rubbed my tired eyes as I sat up and got out of bed.

I fixed up my bed and made it look like someone was there smelling I before walking over to Remi's I began to shake her until she woke.

She sat up stretching.

"Sorry." She said.

"I'm gonna be so tired during my post." I said.

She chuckled a bit as she fixed up her bed to make it look like she was still there sleeping. Once that was done, we crept over to the door.

I began to turn the knob but it was locked.

"Typical."

I jogged over to wear my uniform was and took out that broken pen piece, and jogging back over to the door.

As I was picking the lock I heard shuffling.

I stopped as me and Remi began to listen.

A figure appeared in front of us and startled us.

"Sorry." Lisa said.

"Lisa. What are you doing?" I asked.

"Well I had to pee but then I heard noises and saw you're two figures over here and came to check it out." She shrugged.

"You sound like those white people in scary movies. What if it wasn't us?" I said as Remi chuckled.

"If it weren't then I'm pretty sure Matrix or whomever wouldn't be picking a lock."

"How'd you know we were picking lock from all the way over there?" Remi asked.

"Shush! Enough. We need to get going." I said as I continued to pick the lock.

"Get going on doing what?" She asked.

"Finding some ways out, snooping.." Remi answered.

"Can I come?"

"I still don't exactly trust you. Plus I thought you had to use the bathroom?" I said.

She sighed. "I'm coming anyways."

The door unlocked and I turned to Lisa.

"If you fuck up me and Remi will be gone faster then you can finally register that you fucked up and then you'll get caught and I won't help you for fucking up and almost getting us caught." I said. "Deal?"

"Deal, I guess." She said.

"Good."

We all quietly walked out, locking the door so they won't suspect anyone had gotten out.

The whole basement was dark so no one would really see us without a light or super night vision.

Stopping at the end of the hall I peeked and saw no guards so we continued walking.

We reached the stairs and slowly crept up them but then heard a noise and went back down.

We quietly opened one the doors to a dark room down there that was unlocked and stepped in, closing it softly and standing there.

My ears perked up as I heard a creaking noise in the room and the sounds of moans along with the smell of sex.

"Oh Matrix." The girl moaned.

I covered my mouth to stop myself from laughing.

We stayed in the room for a bit trying to contain our laughter until we were sure that the person was no longer there and we silently exited the room, shutting the door.

We let out deep breaths before heading to the stairs once more.

I started to quietly walk up first, Remi and then Lisa following in suite.

Once we reached the top I slowly opened the door in which was unlocked and we stepped out, closing the door.

"Which way should we go first?" Lisa asked as we looked left and right.

"Well Matrix is down there so I think we should find his room, so right." I said.

We turned right and it lead us to the entrance.

Quickly, we jogged up the stairs, making little noise but not much.

Once we reached the top floor which I assumed he stayed at, Lisa was out of breath.

"It was 5 flight of stairs, tour fine Lisa."

"No I'm dying." She wheezed out.

"When we escape I'll be sure to work on your stamina." I said.

Remi chuckled.

"Sounds good boss." Lisa said.

I rolled my eyes as we began to walk down the only hall that went straight.

There were plenty of doors but we walked to the very end were the double French doors were.

"This has to be his room." Remi said.

I turned the knob and the door opened.

We stepped in and looked around but it was way to dark.

Lisa flicked on the lights and I blinked continuously, adjusting to the brightness of the room.

We looked around the room that looked like a modern princes room.

"Oh this is Matrixes room alright." I said.

Sorry this chapter was super lame, I was supposed to make this sooner but I was super busy and kinda rushed this chapter so yeah, sorry!

XxxParisBesties 🥰