|Chapter 41|

Devilynn Faith's POV

I turned back to Rose.

"What'd you say?" I asked.

"I said goodnight Devilynn." She repeated.

I gasped. "Aw you're talking to me!" I exclaimed.

She giggled. "Goodnight!"

"Goodnight Rose, see you tomorrow!" I said.

I closed the door and squealed as I headed down the steps.

Walking out I felt someone grab my arm, getting ready to grab them and flip the over they spoke up.

"Calm down." Matrix spoke.

"What the hell!?" I exclaimed as I pulled my hand away.

"Shut up and let's go woman." He said, grabbing my arm and dragging me inside.

He pushed me down onto the coach in the living room and he sat on the other coach across from me.

"What?" I asked leaning back.

"You think you were gonna get away without a punishment?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes. "Of course not."

"Well, as you know, tomorrow the Southerners are coming for dinner and I you will be joining us for that dinner." He said.

"Why do I have to?" I asked.

"I want them to think we combined gangs, and I want them to cower down before us." Matrix said.

"And what I'd I don't wanna be at the dumb dinner?" I asked.

"We'll you're going to either way but if you say no and I have to force you then you'll be forced to the dinner and after they leave... well .... my torture room is calling your name, chanting it. Devilynn! Devilynn! Devilynn!"

I looked at him weirdly. "Okay...?"

"So what shall be your choice?"

"The dinner I guess." I said.

"Perfect. I want you to leave your post at 6 and shower and get ready and I will have my designers get you a dress and I expect you to be at this dining table at exactly 7, or there will be consequences." He said.

"Yeah, yeah. Can I go now?"

"Yes you may." He said.

I got up and walked away, heading down to the basement.

Once I reached the room everyone looked at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Where were you?" Brielle asked.

"Meeting with Matrix." I answered, walking over to my bed and grabbing some PJs.

"You and Matrix have been having a lot of "meetings" lately." Rebekah said, wiggling her eyebrows at me.