|Chapter 21|

Devilynn Faith's POV

They dropped me back off at the mansion before leaving.

I headed into the mansion and into the elevator, going up to the forth floor.

Once the doors opened I ran into Lisa.

"Oh hey." I said.

"I was just looking for you." She said.

"I just got back." I said.

"I see that. I was wondering when you'd be training me again?"

"Set your alarm for 6 am." I said.

She nodded. "When do I know I'll be in the gang if you decided to let me join, that is?" She questioned.

"Answer this question honestly." I said.

She gulped.

"Do you know of a guy named Collin?"

"Collin? You mean the guy in the scream room?"

I nodded.

"Yeah I meant to ask about that. I heard noises coming from there and when I walked in he was in there crying and I asked him why he was there and he said he was framed and that you guys kidnapped him and were gonna torture him for someone else's dirty work." She explained.

"Lisa! Never believe anything anyone says! He was the Snakes leader, one of our rivals! All those girls we saved and sent back to their families were all girls his gang kidnapped and were gonna sell to other sex trafficers! You let him lose and he's trying to take us down! So thanks! Thanks a lot Lisa!" I said angrily as I stormed off into my room, slamming the door and locking it.

I calmed myself as I took deep breaths but it wasn't working.

I grabbed my flower vase and took the fake flowers out before throwing the vase up against the wall and it shattered.

If Lisa keeps this up she's gonna ruin us.

There always a knock at my door.

"Who is it?" I yelled angrily.

"Remi." She said.

I sighed as I unlocked the door and opened it.

"What?" I said as I crossed my arma over her chest.

"We might want to talk about this in your office." She said.

I groaned as we went to my office.

She sat across from me as I sat in my office chair.

"First things first. What's wrong with you?" She asked.

"I'll explain tomorrow at our meeting." I said.

"You never said anything about a meeting?"

"I will once you finish." I said, getting even more irritated than I already was.

"I have an old friend." She began. "He's apart of the The Santana's, his name is Tommy, he wants out and I said I'd help and that maybe we could convince you into helping as well."

"A boy, Remi."

"I know, but-"

"Why does he want out?"

"He just doesn't want to be in a gang anymore." She lied, I knew she lied, I can tell.

"Don't lie to me Remi. I punished you once and I won't hesitate to do it again or slam the door in your face once I make you pack your things."