| Chapter 32 |

Remi Mae's POV

*Next morning*

I buttoned the last button on my uniform as I rushed out of the door. 

Just as I walking down the hall, I heard my name being called from behind me.

Folding down my collar, I turned to see one of the guys sticking his head out the door. 

Internally, groaning I raised an eyebrow. 

" Yeah?"

" You mind checking on Charlie?"

I nodded, walking towards the room. 

Entering in the door, I seen the same man from yesterday actually sitting up in the bed with a some what sleepy smile on his face.

" How you feeling?" I asked pulling up his shirt. 

As I pulled off his bandaged he winced slightly. 

" Much better today. The hot/cold sweats are gone. I'm not shaking all over the place. The pain has lessened."

I shook my head. 

The wound looked much better. 

The swelling was done, and it had a little bit of irritation around it but other than that it was returning to normal color. 

I smiled at him. 

" It seems to be doing much better. One more day of rest I would say that your able to get back in the field."

"Really?"

I shook my head.

" Yeah. Just continue to take care of the wound properly and you should be fine."

He chuckled. " I really thought that wound was gonna kill me. I guess it'll be old age after all."

I laughed. 

I really didn't like these people but Charlie reminded me of my mom's dad. 

Out of all the men I've had in my life, he was the best. 

Never violent, never laid a hand on anyone, and always took me out for ice cream every week. 

But soon enough he passed from a 'heart attack', which I don't think that's true at all. I think my father killed him, because he was trying to convince my mom to leave my dad. 

I sighed. 

" Well, I need to get to my shift. Let me know if you need anything."

He shook his head. 

I turned around walking out of the room, and over to the elevator. 

Riding it up to the first floor, I stepped out to see Jazmine standing there with a worried expression. 

" Where were you?" She asked. 

" I was helping with Charlie quickly."

She sighed. " Alright."

" Today you have all the bedrooms on the second floor, along with the bathrooms."

I shook my head picking up my basket of cleaning supplies heading towards the stairs. 

Walking to the first door I seen, I opened the door walking in. 

Turning on the light, I groaned. 

There we clothes all over the place, along with the entire bed a mess. That wasn't even the worse part. The bathroom was completely destroyed. 

How does a room get so messy in such little time.