|Chapter 11|

Devilynn Faith's POV

I stared at the box and envelop for awhile before walking over to it.

I picked up the envelop and opened it, pulling out the letter and reading it carefully.

Hello, Devilynn

Tonight at the gala I have some things I'd like to discuss with you. They are super important. But I must warn you that there will be someone at the gala who is trying to kill you and take your spot as leader of your gang. So in the box is an outfit you must wear to blend in with us so they won't know its you and they won't kill you.

Don't tell anyone of your girls about this, not one bit of this. I saw you had already bought a dress and I know you paid a lot for it so there I some money in the box as well to make up for it.

~M

I put the paper down and lifted the lid off the box.

Inside was another little box, I picked it up and opened it to see cash in there.

Under that box was a gorgeous black dress.

I sighed as I laid the dress on my bed carefully before putting everything else back into the box and hiding it into my walk in closet.

The I headed to my bathroom and quickly showering.

Once I finished showering I walked back into my room with my robe on and towel wrapped around my hair.

I sat at my vanity and pulled the towel off my head letting my damp hair fall onto my shoulders.

Grabbing my blow dryer I turned it to hot and let it heat up and dried my hair. Once it was dry I curled it and then left it down as I started on my makeup.

I did black with a little white and blue for a little pop of color before putting on my eyeliner and some highlights. Then I filled in my eyebrows and put on some fake lashes along with mascara.

Once that was done I put on a nude lipstick that matched my lip color.

Getting up, I walked over to my bed and ran my fingers over the dress before walking over to my dresser and pulled out a matching red lace pantie set.

I put on the red panties and the matching red bra.

Once that was done I slipped on the dress:

I put on some deodorant and perfume before picking out a matching purse, hiding a couple weapons and other things in there