|Chapter 23|

Devilynn Faith's POV

It was a couple hours after the meeting, Tommy had left and so did I.

I was currently in Matrix's limo, sitting across from him.

We arrived at his mansion and when we stepped out I looked at it.

It was much bigger and nicer than ours but then again everything was passed down to him, we worked for ours.

I followed him inside and I almost gave in, I almost gasped at the beauty but I didn't want to and have him get all cocky about his house and what not.

We got in the elevator and went up a couple floors and I followed him Dow the hall and into his office.

He sat in his chair and motioned for me to sit across from him.

I'm not used to being on this side of desks so I was a little awkward when I sat down and he chuckled.

"So is this gonna be a daily thing?" I questioned.

"What?"

"Us meeting up?"

He shrugged. "Possibly. They won't be daily once you finally agree to combining-"

"I said no."

"And I said to think about it."

"I did... For like 5 seconds when you mentioned it the other day and my answer is still no."

"You Devilynn, are very sarcastic." He said.

"I'm not being sarcastic.... I'm being honest."

He chuckled once more.

"What's the real reason you don't want to do it?" He asked.

"I told you. I want my gang, just us Lillith's, not a combined gang with you all." I said.

He sighed as he leaned in.

"I'm done being nice about it now." He said.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

He smirked. "How about I tell the The Santana's about you guys helping Tommy." I said.

I sat there with a blank expression as I stared at him. "That's supposed to affect me how? Go ahead and tell them. They'll want war and I can just get the Rangers and Dark Angels to help." I said.

"But they'll kill Tommy." He said.

I shrugged. "Don't care."

"You don't.. But Remi does." He said.

Shit.

His smirk grew. "Plus I can get rid of you Lilith's in a snap." He said.

I sighed. "If we combine gangs, I'm not going to be co-leader. We both rule together and we get to stay in our mansion, and we still get to help the women." I said.

"No."

"Then were not combining." I said.

He leaned in even closer. "I also know some things about your past that you would hate for me to let out." He whispered evilly.

I glared at him. "Fuck you."

"Patience, there are women in line you'll get your chance." He said leaning back into his chair.

"You're just like every other guy out there!" I spat as I stood up and his eyes traveled up to meet mine as I stood.

"Am I?"