|Chapter 62|

Devilynn Faith's POV

"Everybody have their weapons?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Their all full on ammo?"

"Yes."

"Knives?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Explosives? Night vision goggles? And mics that work and are connected?"

"Yes."

"Then were good to go." Matrix said.

"Wait where's Charli?" I asked.

We had Charli stay behind just incase any of us got hurt so he can come with us on this mission. We would've brought Remi but we need at least one leader to stay behind, plus she was better at talking to people and comforting them and she had skill on the medical field and we didn't want to bring both doctors for just in case someone down in the bunkers got hurt.

"Hmm?" Charli said as he turned to us, his mouth full of pizza and a slice of pizza in both of his hands.

The boys laughed as I shook my head.

"Come on guys let's get serious." I said.

They kept laughing and Matrix came down the stairs.

"Enough." His voice boomed.

Everyone stopped as Charli his the pizzas behind his back.

"Charli what do you have?" Matrix asked.

"Nothing." Charli said, mouth still full of pizza. He gulped it down as Matrix squinted his eyes at him.

"Let's go." Matrix said.

"We have to take the cars and motorcycles, they have all the buses and limos." Matrix said.

Walking out everyone pushed past me to the cars and motorcycles and I groaned as Matrix smiled at me, patting the back of his motorcycle.

I stomped over and got on, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Boy I ride a motorcycle you don't got ask if I'm ready just go." I said.

"Okay." And with that we sped off and I got exited as the wind blew my hair and the adrenaline pumped into my blood.

I haven't been on a motorcycle in forever.

As we reached the highway we split and went separate ways as the Rangers, Southerners, and Night Riders went to the direction of the Snakes mansion while the Phoenixes, Me, and the Dark Angels headed to the Santana's mansion.

Once we arrived I started to have a bad feeling but we weren't backing down now.

Matrix killed the engine and we hopped off as everyone else got of their motorcycles and out their cars and we all walked up to the gate.