|Chapter 37|

Devilynn Faith's POV

After the bee incident yesterday, the rest of the day went by quickly and it was now 12 am.

I got up out of bed.

I'm going to snoop around some more and this time I'm not bringing anyone.

Waking up Remi would take way too much time and I don't want Lisa or anyone else trying to come so I'm going alone tonight.

Getting up out of bed, I reached into my uniform pocket and pulled out the broken pen piece and then scurried over to the door.

I picked it until it finally unlocked and I exited, locking the door.

Quietly I began to walk over to the steps and then slowly walked up until I reached the door.

I opened the door to the basement and stepped it and shut it before rushing over to the steps.

Weird. Not a guard in sight.

As I was starting to go up the stairs I heard noises from the meeting room.

I hopped off the steps and scurries over to the meeting room and began to listen in.

"Charli." Matrix called.

"It has come to my attention that I am the only doctor here besides Remi who is trained in the medical fe-" he began.

"If your suggesting we make Remi one of our doctors then stop talking. You may be the only doctor but we could easily call in one if we lose you or need more help, Remi just so happened to be there when you were hurt so we used her instead of calling one in. They have yet to gain my trust so no, she will not be a doctor until I say." He said.

"Alexander." Matrix called.

"We have yet to figure out who had texted the Southerners but we had called them and they agreed to come to dinner tomorrow and go over things." The guys, Alexander said.

Matrix let out a groan. "That's great but I'd still like to know who had betrayed us, or if any of the Lilliths had gotten into my shit."

"If it were any of the Lillith's it'd be Chachi, I hears she's the hacker of the group." One of the men said.

"So I've heard." Matrix said. "Yes, Calvin."

"Not to sound like I'm telling you what to do or anything, but I'm still confused on why the Lillith's are here. I know you want to combine gangs and all to make a bigger and much stronger empire but they didn't want to do it and now you've kidnapped them, burned their house and personal belongings so you've made them our rivals. They may gain you're trust but they'd never trust you and their will never be peace and your dreams of the two gangs becoming one won't happen." Calvin explained.

I nodded. "Well said." I mumbled.

"We will combine gangs and we will make an empire and if they just so happen to slip up and what not, well I guess we'll have a lot of female bodies to bury now won't we?" Matrix said.

I smirked. "You don't even know what I have up my sleeve, and you call yourself leader of the most powerful feared gang and you don't even know what's going on under you're own roof. One of your hostages, me the one and only, is causing destruction and you'll never see the revenge coming until the knife as already slit your throat." I mumbled to myself.