The End.

Devilynn Faith's POV

5 years later*

Its been a very very long journey.

The streets have finally been cleaned and now women can be safe here.

I was walking down the halls of the Lilliths mansion with my box and stopped at the tribute we made for Lisa.

"Goodbye, Lis." I said.

"Babe. You ready?"

I turned to Matrix. "Yeah." I said as I rushed over.

He took the box from my arms as he leaned down and gave me a kiss before we walked side to side out the mansion.

The girls were all in tears and I hugged each and everyone one of them.

Last came Remi. "You lead the Lillith's to the very top okay? Pass the Phoenix's up in the ranks." I said.

Remi laughed. "I will boss."

I've retired from gang life, and so has Matrix, we have Rose to take care if, but mainly because were expecting.

I walked over by Alexander, the new leader of the Phoenixes and hugged him as I was hugging him I whispered in his ear, "My girls are gonna knock your asses down to second."

He chuckled as we pulled away. "I'm sure they will."

I then hugged Toni. "I'm gonna miss my bad bitch Devilynn." He said.

I chuckled. "I'm gonna miss you too bad bitch Toni."

Lastly I hugged Dante.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked.

I pulled away. "About what?" I asked.

"Leaving the gang life." He said.

I nodded. "Positive." I said as I rubbed my stomach, which was pretty big as I was 5 months along.

"If its a boy name him Dante." He said.

"Maybe that could be his middle name." I said.

"That works too."

I laughed as I said my goodbyes one last time before getting in the SUV.

"Hey mama Dev." Rose said.

"Why hello there mama Rose." I said.

She smiled at me. "Come on grandpa! Drive!" She said.

My father chuckled as my mom scolded Rose for yelling.

It was about 3 months after the war, Matrix had showed up to our mansion.

He said he had a surprise and asked me to come outside.

When I walked out and elderly couple stood in front of me.

Right then and there I knew I was a splitting image of my father, but a straight bad ass like my mother who used to be the only girl on the boys wrestling team.